This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's for lunch - Chapter 3

Went to Golden Palace in Chinatown for some dim sum. They raised prices a bit since the last time we were there. While we were walking around, we saw a crew for ABC's "Lost" filming next door to Zaffron.

Comment

I'm anxious to hit 400 so I'm posting this early. I'm going to cook Pot Roast Beef with vegetables and serve it over egg noodles with home-made gravy, Baked Potato with choice of sour cream, butter, chives and/or bacon bits, Mahi Mahi Filets with a Macadamia Nut Cream Sauce I created, toss greens w/ tomato wedges w/ choice of dressing and for dessert a Home-made chocolate pudding/custard mix...Mama's before B-day Lunch Menu in case anybody comes over...which they will, starting today! Bye! Let the fireworks begin!!!!!!!!!!!400!
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

But you know Lynn, you got a long ways to go to catch up to your friend Kimo. He's up to, what? Somewhere past 1,000 for sure.

Comment

BIIIG bumboocha fresh steamed veggies burritos with ranch dr., cheese and hot chile peppahs! ho, so ono.
          broke da mout.

oh yea. wasshem all down with coronu.

what dat!?

Honu beer.
          (from port land Oregon) (where oregano was invented.)
          tastes and looks like Corona.

Grocery Outlet gettum fo' a cheep, wot... 9 bux a case!?
          ho. almos' worth driving our luverlee deep crater pothole ridden 3rd world country roads thru downtown to gettum.
          (new HVCB slogan; "Visit Oahu, the only place where your car gets more up and down mileage than forward.")
          Last edited by kimo55; February 24, 2005, 10:08 AM. Reason: type Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
            But you know Lynn, you got a long ways to go to catch up to your friend Kimo. He's up to, what? Somewhere past 1,000 for sure.
            This is not a contest between anybody...this has been my personal goal so to speak for a broken hearted me. Each post is a reference that I am still here and able to converse with others and not thinking about my EX. Yeah, 400 posts a milestone for me! Mahalo to everybody! Miulang, Kimo Bro, I made it!
            Last edited by 1stwahine; February 24, 2005, 09:59 AM. Reason: NOT

Comment

well done ahi, mashed taters, julienne steamed veggies, salad, washed down with 3 bumboocha maitais.
              at da Bluwater cafe.

ooohyea baby.

Comment

Two Crunchy Taco Supremes, plus a small free sample of Pepperoni Pizza, and a coupon which lets me get two Tacos for the price of one next time I go to Taco Bell.
                Last edited by Albert; February 26, 2005, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert
                  Two Crunchy Taco Supremes, plus a small free sample of Pepperoni Pizza, and a coupon which lets me get two Tacos for the price of one next time I go to Taco Bell.

hey. only one thing better than Taco Bell.

it's the coupons in each sunday pepah for "free" chulapas, burritos and tacos!

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                    hey. only one thing better than Taco Bell.

it's the coupons in each sunday pepah for "free" chulapas, burritos and tacos!
                    You must be drinking again?heheheheheh

My lunch, left ova's from Red Lobster (1/4 N.Y. Steak, pieces of lobster, 2 stuffed mushroom with crab meat and 1 Potr. Sausage ( from home). All the weight I lost and then getting sick is rapidly coming back...I start walking again on........................................DEPRESSI ON! NOT!

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                      You must be drinking again?heheheheheh

eh.
                      no comments from the peanut gallery.

Comment

Plate lunch from U Choice Drive Inn.

Comment

Tripe stew and pork adobo from Auntie Lynn's Kitchen @ MWH!

Comment

Breaded veal cutlet from L&L. Was okay. Gave most of the rice to the birds.

Comment

Mini loco moco from L&L. In my continuing attempt to make their bland mac salad more interesting, I've been trying their "condiments" selection. Tried tabasco sauce, ketchup, shoyu, but this time, their "hot chili sauce". Gulp. Yep, made it more interesting.

Comment

I'm making something simple today. Creamed Tuna w/ peas and carriots on toast, toss greens and ranch dressing. Homemade Iced Tea with lemon wedge, no sugar.

Only at Auntie Lynn's Kitchen @ MWH!

Comment

Working...
                                X