Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KGMB Sunrise

I love that white legs comment!

Jeff's outfit was hilarious and i loved the entire show! The best one so far IMO.

I like that Steve is loosening up a bit and being "himself" more than trying to sound like an anchor reporting the news in a stern voice.

Just have fun!

But did anyone notice that Howard didn't look very happy during his segments? I mean, even his guest looked uncomfortable, which is not typical of his show.

Comment

hmmm.. according to a psychic guest they had on their show recently, she said that the morning show (Sunrise) will be very successful, and in January, the show will "expand" (i.e. time period of the show) with more guests, adding more segments, etc.

BTW, the full video of the interview w/ the psychic can be seen on KGMB's website in the "Sunrise" section.

But I have to admit, I've been watching more and more of Sunrise. And they've been really improving since their first show.

Comment

Originally posted by bcr1652 View Post
        hmmm.. according to a psychic guest they had on their show recently, she said that the morning show (Sunrise) will be very successful, and in January, the show will "expand" (i.e. time period of the show) with more guests, adding more segments, etc.

BTW, the full video of the interview w/ the psychic can be seen on KGMB's website in the "Sunrise" section.
        Haha! I'm replying to my own post. Wow!

Looks like Sunrise on KGMB9 will expand to 3.5 hours in January. The show will start at 4:30 AM and ends at 8 AM. Look out KHON2!

http://kgmb9.com/main/content/view/1538/76/

Comment

Let's see:
          "local" news on various stations at
          4:30am-8am
          11:30am-noon
          5pm-7pm
          9pm-10:35pm

and on station Web pages any time . . .

Is there that much happening around here?

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
            Let's see:
            "local" news on various stations at
            4:30am-8am
            11:30am-noon
            5pm-7pm
            9pm-10:35pm

and on station Web pages any time . . .

NO! There isn't! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
              Meh. I don't think they can completely cover all the news stories happening in the State of Hawaii in a 24-hour period. They only cover stories that are more interesting to the larger audience. I'm sure what's happening in Maui may not interest native Oahu viewers.
              Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by bcr1652 View Post
                Haha! I'm replying to my own post. Wow!

Looks like Sunrise on KGMB9 will expand to 3.5 hours in January. The show will start at 4:30 AM and ends at 8 AM. Look out KHON2!

http://kgmb9.com/main/content/view/1538/76/
                KHON2 is getting pretty boring in the mornings. It's KGMB9 all the way for now!

I'm glad to see Ramsay will get time in the anchor seat, albeit solo and only 4:30am-5am.

Has Ramsay filled in for Steve or Grace since Sunrise began?

Comment

Originally posted by l14dap View Post
                  KHON2 is getting pretty boring in the mornings.
                  Because Trini's on maternity leave. That and they already promoted Tannya to 5pm.

Comment

Has Ramsay filled in for Steve or Grace since Sunrise began?
                    AFAIK, not yet. Steve and Grace have not taken any sick leave or vacation leave since Sunrise premiered.

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                      AFAIK, not yet. Steve and Grace have not taken any sick leave or vacation leave since Sunrise premiered.
                      Yup, they've been intact ever since it premiered!

It was interesting to see Barbara Wallace as their guest (showcasing her "lei for your luggage" invention), as well as Billy V interning. Hilarious!

Comment

Who thinks Keahi Tucker should co-anchor Sunrise for one day?

Do you think he'd be too "news-y" or stiff, or would he fit in just fine?

Comment

This is the middle of the November sweeps - began November 1, continues through Nov 28? and I suspect they will not tinker with anchors at this point. (Hence no vacations for virtually anyone . . .)

Comment

hi this is sansei and i learned that trini wont return until the first week of january and she's still on extended maternity leave so i thought to share this with you and everyone.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Yah. KHON2 Morning News will continue to be boring until January.

Comment

Who thinks Keahi Tucker should co-anchor Sunrise for one day?

Do you think he'd be too "news-y" or stiff, or would he fit in just fine?
                                nah, I don't think he'd fit in. I think he would have to try hard just to be loose and "be funny." Just my opinion. Anyways, Grace and Steve go together quite well, especially that they're younger than the Kim and Keahi team.

Comment

Working...
                                X