Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ghost Whisperer" on CBS

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/ghost-whisp...silenced--1249

Ghost Whisperer is one of the familiar CBS programs that got cancelled.

Re: Ghost Whisperer Cancelled

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
    http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/ghost-whisp...silenced--1249

Ghost Whisperer is one of the familiar CBS programs that got cancelled.
    I watched it once, and it didn't grab me, perhaps it was demographics....
    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Why is it for all these supernatural shows on TV, whenever the host get's freaked out and sees a ghost, the camera man always aims the camera...at the freaked out host instead of the ghost!!!

It's like the producer is telling the camera man to, "make sure you get the facial expression of the host".

And why is it that the shots of the supernatural get more spine-tingling towards the end of the season?

It's not that I don't believe in ghosts, because I've seen a few things in my life that defies explanation, but this is TV and it would totally suck if these reality shows went an entire season with no ghosts...so you fudge the video and you make the reflection of something look unnatural and back it up with, "DID YOU SEE THAT" And use a bunch of swearing like you're really upset then bleep it out because in real life you really do say things like, "Holy Sh*t...what the F*ck was that?!"

And ORBS? Any photographer can tell you what ORBS are. I get em all the time I shoot. Then I clean the lens and they go away.
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
        these reality shows went an entire season with no ghosts
        Ghost Whisperer is a drama series on CBS not a reality show like Ghost Hunters that you seem to be describing.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
          Ghost Whisperer is a drama series on CBS not a reality show like Ghost Hunters that you seem to be describing.
          I'm so confused. Pretty soon I'll be ranting about Lost being a documentary!
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
          X