Sharon Black wins eChievement Award by e-Town radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sharon Black wins eChievement Award by e-Town radio

Endearing photo. Know of her through her work these past years and what she's endured. Sad loss for her family, friends and the community. And I am glad that her dogs were taken care of also.

Comment

It's been ages since I posted here. Sue...I remember when I met you and your daughter at Sharon's place and we were making sandwiches on folding tables in her living room....that was after we got kicked out of IHS and before we started using the Pacific Gateway Center's kitchen. Bringing back a lot of memories. She was an angel to many of us who knew her and will continue to be an angel at God's side....I miss her so much.

Comment

I remember that, Mary. Mel and family were there, too. That was quite an assembly line! When Stac and I were driving back to town, she said..."I LOVE that woman." She saw Sharon's truth in one visit. She's had me updating her on Sharon's condition since learning she was sick. Did ya know that last year I became KKW's music director?! Sharon wanted music for the Saturday lunches so I was making CDs for her. I loved doing that and would be happy to keep doing it.

ETA: Regarding the photo...Sharon told me that once Polo was allowed on her hospital bed, her blood pressure improved.
        Last edited by tutusue; April 6, 2012, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Talked with Sharon just before she went to hospice . Gonna be weird not having the marathon phone calls, I think the longest one was 4.5 hours long.

Comment

Sue....that's great that you made her CDs to play at the kitchen.....I hadn't been to the kitchen in a while, but I know that they always listened to music....
            Cat....you were a huge support to her through the years. Your artistic talents, your knowledge of so many topics...incredible!

Comment

Working...
            X