"Lost" - Season 4: News & Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Lost" - Season 4: News & Sightings

Well if she complains too much, they can kill her character off.... in the past, in the future.... gosh who knows when... buy her a one way ticket off the rock and Aloha!

Would ABC want to kill one of the marque stars of the series?
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

A few Lost actors in other works that are out this summer:

Daniel Dae Kim is in A&E's The Andromeda Strain.
      Matthew Fox in Speed Racer.
      Alan Dale has a small role in Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull.

Comment

Not sure where to place this but I was at the 50th State Fair with my family this afternoon and saw Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond) with his family there. So some of the cast is still in town. Anyone read and hear Matthew Fox's comments about being glad he is leaving Hawaii soon?

Aj

Comment

Had not seen this mentioned previously, but Season 4 DVD set will be out on Dec 9 - $38.99 on Amazon ($66.95 Blu-Ray)

Comment

I am glad I did not buy the Season 3 set when it first came out on Amazon or elsewhere. Initially those sets were selling for $38.99 too. A few months later Best Buy had them on sale for $27.99. That is when I bought a set. I expect the same to happen with this new set... so December release, I think around April or May 2009, they'll be discounted.
            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

The latest on "Lost"....

“Lost” Up For 8 Emmy Awards

The made in Hawaii ABC TV series “Lost” garnered 8 Emmy Award nominations today that included one for “Best Drama” on TV. Michael Emerson who plays the creepy character “Ben” got nominated for “Best Supporting Actor”. Other categories for which the series was nominated for included Cinematography, Music Composition, Editing - Single Camera, Sound Editing, Sound Mixing and a special short format nomination.

The Emmy Awards will be presented on Sunday, September 21 on the ABC TV network (KITV 4 locally).

* List of 2008 Emmy Award Nominees
              * ABC TV “Lost” website
              Last edited by mel; July 17, 2008, 11:09 AM.
              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Hi It is August, any LOST activity in Hawaii? Too early in the month perhaps.
                Nic
                http://miceandchips.com/bluemood

Comment

As has been noted earlier, production resumes on August 18... and my "LOST" production tracking begins again.

Comment

FYI, discussion on news and production of Season 5 can now be posted to the Season 5 News & Sightings thread. This thread dealing with Season 4 will be kept going to cover the Emmy awards and the Season 4 DVD release. All production news, sightings and whatever, please go to the Season 5 thread. Mahalo!
                    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X