Teri Okita back in Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teri Okita back in Hawaii

Didn't anybody notice that Teri Okita was already back in Hawaii working at Hawaii News Now? Since when? I just got back to the islands from the mainland.

BTW, I guess Teri replaced the recently new reporter Holly Juscen. I noticed that she is no longer listed on the Hawaii News Now anchor/reporter web page. Anybody know where she went?

Re: Teri Okita back in Hawaii

Wasn't she with CBS news? I guess they had cutbacks to pay Katie Couric's salary.

Comment

at least for a week, I've known...but it was a surprise also...I know that sometimes she does features for the local cbs station, but then I saw more of her last week doing news reporting and I thought...is she back in Hawaii?

Comment

The station(s) issued a news release about her return a few weeks ago - it didn't seem to get much attention. Saw it (brief item) in ThePaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
          The station(s) issued a news release about her return a few weeks ago - it didn't seem to get much attention. Saw it (brief item) in ThePaper.
          It's not ratings month with their hype tv commercials.

Comment

And now she will be the early evening news co-anchor with Keahi Tucker.

Comment

Working...
            X