Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jail time for LOST actress

Originally posted by lurkah
    I know that it's quite possible that she wasn't drinking alcohol, and normally I would lean towards giving someone the benefit of the doubt, but with a track record like Michelle's, I'm finding that very hard to believe and accept. Is that what you really think?
    Can you still be arrested for drinking while not driving? I think the combination of the two would be sufficient for arrest. I must be missing something earlier.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

I know that it's quite possible that she wasn't drinking alcohol, and normally I would lean towards giving someone the benefit of the doubt, but with a track record like Michelle's, I'm finding that very hard to believe and accept. Is that what you really think?
      I don't think anything. I just don't see the point in jumping to conclusions, although that's more fun for some folks.

An adult woman being in a bar doesn't bother me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza

I don't think anything. I just don't see the point in jumping to conclusions, although that's more fun for some folks.

An adult woman being in a bar doesn't bother me at all.
        Okay, that's fair enough.

By the way, congrats on being smoke-free for 25 years! I quit back when packs were still 35¢ in the machine.

Comment

Whoops, that was a big typo! I quit 15 years ago, not 25. Don't miss it, either. But thanks! And congrats to you, too, and everyone who's stopped paying tocacco companies to kill them.

Comment

Okay, that's fair enough.

By the way, congrats on being smoke-free for 25 years! I quit back when packs were still 35¢ in the machine.
            Now you just aged me!!!!

I remember seeing cigarrettes in Vending machines when I was younger!

Comment

OK.... perhaps this topic has run its course. I'll keep in going for another day, but let's focus again on Ms. Rodrigue's problems... though being out of jail for now solves about half her problem less the community service.
              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

How does California have any influence in Hawaii? She gets a DUI here, but the CA authorities extradite for a traffic misdemeanor that she already fulfilled the requirements for? The deal is that you don't get a DUI in CA, not other states. In CA, you lose the license for at least one year and pay huge sums for a second DUI....but she didn't get one there, she got it in HI. And that's a first offense in HI......so that's why she got five days. It's called confederacy.....She doesn't deserve to get slammed.

And the only reason she's not like in HI is because she doesn't like cockroaches, HI's state bird.

Comment

Working...
                X