Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDonalds Secrets

http://specials.msn.com/a-list/news/...-popular-pages

Everything you want to know about McDonalds is right here! right here!… in this book!
    You are wrong Big Mac breath!

Re: McDonalds Secrets

http://americanfood.about.com/od/key...r/secsauce.htm

The special sauce was revealed already.

Comment

I have had McD's exactly twice this year and one of em was on Waianae side because I wanted to see if it was really possible to have SPAM and eggs for breakfast, LOL!!
      I have yet to fathom why American parents get their little kids sucking off Ronald's teat as early as a year old or less.
      If anyone on Oahu is NOT happy , feel free to trade places with me.

Comment

True story...I had a carpenter working on a remodel 20+ years ago. His wife left him and their baby in the middle of the job so he brought the approx. one year old to my job along with a playpen. The baby was in that playpen all day, outside. Lunch was a McDonald's hamburger and fries torn up into tiny bits and tossed onto the playpen mat. Coke was in the baby bottle. Think, flies, mosquitoes, dirty hands and feet, etc. I occasionally wonder what became of that child.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
          I occasionally wonder what became of that child.
          Pizza The Hut?
          https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

A large portion of the enjoyment of food comes via the nose.
            Entering an eatery with a rumbling stomach makes the nose even more alert.
            The evocative smell of french fries can be very seductive.

The large amounts of fat,grease and triglycerides make these foods energy dense,
            but over the long haul damaging to health.
            I end this message wondering why
            McDonalds does not have Onion rings. ?

Comment

Breakfast Burrito and endless coffee - less than $2. Now that's a meal I have a lot. [+ Sausage McMuffin w/jelly add $1]

59 cent ice cream cone - Yeah, man!

Mickey D's 3-4 visits/week
              Last edited by salmoned; July 10, 2012, 07:43 PM.
              May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                True story...I had a carpenter working on a remodel 20+ years ago. His wife left him and their baby in the middle of the job so he brought the approx. one year old to my job along with a playpen. The baby was in that playpen all day, outside. Lunch was a McDonald's hamburger and fries torn up into tiny bits and tossed onto the playpen mat. Coke was in the baby bottle. Think, flies, mosquitoes, dirty hands and feet, etc. I occasionally wonder what became of that child.
                What a shame!! I know what happens if someone tries to sue in Hawaii, is it the same way if you report a bad or abusive situation to child protective services?

Comment

Originally posted by memorylane View Post
                  What a shame!! I know what happens if someone tries to sue in Hawaii, is it the same way if you report a bad or abusive situation to child protective services?
                  Twenty+ years ago this wasn't considered an abusive situation...probably just an ill informed one. I doubt it would get the attention of CPS today unless they got multiple complaints but I could be wrong.

Comment

http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/mc...175900991.html

Are you still lovin' it?

Comment

As much as I loved the movie "Supersize Me".

Comment

A lot of these food ingredients influence the human metabolism to
                        require more junk food.
                        The result is fast food junkies.
                        Wean off these menus and the dollar value will appear over time.
                        The consumption of fast food beef products is linked to Chrohns syndrome.
                        The cooking oils used in franchise fast food joints are chemically very diverse
                        and are critical in looking at overall health patterns.
                        Certainly health patterns that the state will pay for, oneday.

Comment

A few years ago, the President of McDonalds Corp. (since retired) was a client of mine. On one occassion he and his wife requested a noon meeting at my office. Even though there were probably three McDonalds outlets within a mile of my office, they brought in deli sandwiches from a local deli. I decided that it would be impolite for me to comment on their choice of lunch so the subject didn't come up.

He did mention that he was working on a more healthy menu at McDonalds which evolved into the few healthy alternatives on McDonlds menu today. He and his wife were very nice people with very interesting backgrounds. Although very wealthy, not uppity at all.

Oh, BTW, I don't patronize McDonalds other than to use their bathrooms and uaifi will purchase a cup of coffee (I can't drink coffee).
                          Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Secret ingredients? Anyone else remember the lawsuit about their supposed "vegetarian" fries and hash browns?

CBS News

McDonald's also posted an apology on its Web site, acknowledging that mistakes were made in communicating to customers and the public about the ingredients in the fries and hash browns. The vegetable oil used to prepare the fries and hash browns was not pure, but contained essence of beef for flavoring purposes.
                            The lawsuits were filed on behalf of any vegetarian who ate McDonald's fries after 1990. That was the year the company announced its restaurants would no longer use beef fat to cook fries and that only pure vegetable oil would be used.

The Oak Brook, Illinois-based fast-food giant responded to the lawsuits by saying it never claimed the fries it sells in the United States are vegetarian. But the company apologized for any confusion surrounding the use of beef flavoring in the production of fries.
                            Does that sound like a company to be trusted as being forthright in what it tells the public about its products?
                            Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by lensperson View Post
                              The evocative smell of french fries can be very seductive.
                              http://shine.yahoo.com/how-to-make-p...s-at-home.html

You want fries with that?

Comment

Working...
                              X