Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Restaurants @ Remington College Bldg.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Restaurants @ Remington College Bldg.

We have 2 new places to eat at the Remington College Bldg. downtown on Bishop St at Hotel. They are:

Blue Hawaii Lifestyles -

features Acai Bowls (which are delicious!!) and they also have some sandwich choices of paninis and wraps. They are located on the lower level.

Aloha Island Grill -

features Burgers & fries, Grilled Chicken sandwich w/fries, Kalbi plates, BBQ Chicken plates (marinated in Korean style sauce) and a few other items. They are located on the upper level in the old "Just Tacos" space. I'll be trying them tomorrow but saw someone else enjoying a BBQ burger today and it looked really good. Customer said it was as good as it looked!

Come on Downtown & try some lunch!
    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
    – Sydney J. Harris

Re: New Restaurants @ Remington College Bldg.

Today I had lunch from Aloha Island Grill, the new restaurant in the building. Had a BBQ Chicken plate with 4 huge grilled chicken thighs (marinated in Korean style BBQ sauce), 2 scoops brown rice & toss salad. Cost was only $6.00 and it was YUM!!! Sorry, no camera. I'll definitely eat there again.
    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Whatta deal, anapuni. The next time I'm downtown I'll get a to go order. That's enough food for 2 meals for me...at 3 buckaroonies each!

Comment

Yeah - I'm taking leftovers home tonite! Most of the menu items are $6.00. So far, we've had a BBQ burger, Korean style BBQ Burger and the BBQ Chicken plate. They were all just REALLY good. The owner also owns the Blazing Steaks places.
        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
          Yeah - I'm taking leftovers home tonite! Most of the menu items are $6.00. So far, we've had a BBQ burger, Korean style BBQ Burger and the BBQ Chicken plate. They were all just REALLY good. The owner also owns the Blazing Steaks places.
          As mo meat den 5 dolla foot long, 6 dolla in Hawaii.

Comment

Working...
          X