"Lost" Season 3 News & Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lost" Season 3 News & Sightings

By request from one of our users, I have decided to split the "Lost Season 3" threads into two. This new thread is being created to post news items and sightings related to the ABC-TV series "Lost". Items to be posted in this thread include the following:

- News relating to the TV show "Lost" including links to news articles and other items on other sites. This can include Hollywood type "gossip" relating to the cast, guest stars and crew. I'll probably post ratings reports from time to time here.

- Sightings: Share your location, cast and crew sightings here: ie: I saw Jorge Garcia eating at Zippy's yesterday. They're shooting "Lost" at so and so location.

- Anything else relating to "Lost" that does not include discussion of Season 3 episodes.

For discussion of Season 3 episodes use this ongoing thread:

http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthread.php?t=9560

Discussion on Season 1 & 2 episodes are still open.

"Lost" Season 2 Chapter 2

"Lost" The Second Season DVD - for discussion of the 2nd season DVD release.

"Lost" The First Season DVD - If Season 1 needs further discussion, put it here.

The reason why i am doing this is to keep the Lost Season 3 thread solely for discussion of the 23 episodes this coming season. The thread will probably wane for a few weeks until the first 6 episodes air later this year and then go on hiatus until February. ABC promises 17 consecutive episodes starting in February 2007.
    Last edited by mel; August 18, 2006, 06:57 PM.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Re: "Lost" Season 3

They were filming at the top of Mililani Mauka at the lychee farm yesterday.

Comment

Re: "Lost" Season 3

Originally posted by Exit 6
      They were filming at the top of Mililani Mauka at the lychee farm yesterday.
      Yep! A friend of mine (wink wink) mentioned it, and then humored me after I pestered him to go over and take a closer look. They were working late into the night, he said. I wonder if they're done with the location or continuing work today? Kinda a pity I miss 'em even when they come to my neighborhood.

Also, for those who prowl the web for such things, photos (not mine, honest!) of the Palolo Valley playground shoot I mentioned in the earlier Season 3 thread have started circulating among fan sites, minor plot details contained therein. It appears Matthew Fox was on an amped-up shooting schedule here, as "LOST" had to get his stuff "in the bank" before he went back to the Mainland to start shooting a movie.

Comment

Re: "Lost" Season 3 News & Sightings

The Convention Center turns into Sydney Airport again on Monday 8/28 - a Locke backstory scene.

Comment

'lost' Locations

aloha i was told that someone on here may know, as i love to meet some of the cast while im over in hawaii
          *Lorna* I'M BACK MISSING HAWAII
          http://www.myspace.com/lorna_uk

Comment

There are a few good lists of "LOST" filming locations out there, and they are filming around town now (note Kimo's hint above)... but your chances of bumping into a castmember are relatively slim. Doesn't mean you won't randomly cross paths with Evangeline Lilly or whomever in a restaurant or supermarket, but you probably won't be able to show up at a shooting location and shake their hand.

On the other hand, our own jkpescador went to see them filming in Mililani Mauka last season, and Josh Holloway came out to chat, sign autographs, and take pictures with fans. You never know!

Comment

mahalo , well can always hope lol

Comment

Josh Holloway pumps iron at my swim club. Gosh it is the most painful thing to watch. wink wink You just wanna hose him down! wink. He informed us that he'll be even nastier this season. I think he loves channeling villains!
                Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
                  Josh Holloway pumps iron at my swim club. Gosh it is the most painful thing to watch. wink wink You just wanna hose him down! wink. He informed us that he'll be even nastier this season. I think he loves channeling villains!
                  where is your swim club? i go to the gym at home so i may want to check it out yep i'll hose him

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
                    Oh my. Oh my. Oh my. Josh. Sweat. Josh. Oh my. *faint*
                    I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Insider says virtually the entire (original) cast (not sure about the deceased) was at the Convention Center shoot today. One puzzle, insider sez he swears he saw Claire with a baby, but how could that be? Wasn't the baby born, uh, later...?
                      May have more later.
                      Last edited by admin; August 28, 2006, 09:36 PM. Reason: Added spoiler tags, just in case.

Comment

That is fascinating. I actually spun by on my lunch break and sat at the base of that giant statue on the corner while they did their thing inside. Always fun to see the "airport" again.
                        I saw Locke being pushed through the crowd of travelers in his wheelchair (not surprising), shirtless (very surprising), gesturing oddly. Add in the details Kimo's posted above, and I'm wondering if we have the makings of a surreal dream sequence?

Comment

thats great pleased they are filming while im there

Comment

doze buggaz...last time they filmed downtown on a saturday night they parked a massive semi right in front of the door at o'toole's during our gig...from what i learned, they failed to notify the owners as well mr murphy across the street, who took a beating in dinner seatings...planny humbug, dat...some creep had the stones to come in and tell us to turn down! the friggin nerve! as though our gig was any less important to us and our fans than theirs is to them...i may be less inclined to grumble if i had ever seen the show, but it runs while i'm still at work...besides, i stopped being star struck a long time ago...
                            Don't be mean,
                            try to help.

Comment

Some tourists crashed the Lost set and took a bunch of photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/uscfan/...7594252842121/

I thought this might have been a plant by ABC, but the Flickr account looks like it's been there for awhile. Also, some of the notes on the photos are rather racist and homophobic, so I'm not sure if ABC would go there.

Comment

Working...
                              X