Stargate SG-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stargate SG-1

This Friday night (6/22/07) will be the series finale for Stargate SG-1. Airs at 5pm (HST) on the Sci-Fi channel. With a repeat airing at 8pm.

Comment

There is a planned straight-to-DVD movie to wind up the flapping plot threads. Tapping is going to "Atlantis" -- and I'm still annoyed with SciFi for pulling the plug.
      Burl Burlingame
      "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
      honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

Though I don't have cable, so I'm limited to watching it in syndication on KHON late night, the season that no longer have RDA as a regular just doesn't feel like an SG-1 of old. Even the new villains, the Ori, just don't evoke the same energy or vibe as the Goa'uld or the Replicator. They're like the Ferengi in Star Trek (it was supposed to be the next major villain race after the Klingons & Romulans but they turned out to be more of a comic relief joke).

But let's face it, it has gone longer than any other genre franchise (except Dr. Who but never seen nor care to) in the US (although filmed in Canada). They should end it and start developing a new (third) spinoff for the Stargate franchise.
        Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Ok, it was just so wrong that
          the series ended without an appearance by O'Neil. I know he didn't fit into the story as it was written but they could have found *some* way to include him.

Comment

Season 10 is out on DVD. Picked up my copy of it at Costco.

Comment

Stargate SG-1

I know that they have stopped airing their last show long ago on Stargate SG-1, but, I still like to watch it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118480/
              Aches & Pains
              (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

I have been getting my Stargate SG-1 fix by watching my DVD collection of it. I take it, it is still being shown on the SyFy channel?

Comment

[/FONT]
                  Originally posted by helen View Post
                  I have been getting my Stargate SG-1 fix by watching my DVD collection of it. I take it, it is still being shown on the SyFy channel?
                  Yes it is. They show it around 11:00 pm, for me on my DVR cable box (from Oceanic- Road Runner), it is on channel 557.

I have it continuously taped for that time so I can watch it at my convenience .

If you don't have a DVR & can't stay up that late to watch it, I would suggest you set up either your DVD or VCR player to record at that time at what ever channel you may have it on.

Happy Stargate SG-1 viewing.
                  Aches & Pains

Comment

Originally posted by Adri View Post
                    Ok, it was just so wrong that
                    the series ended without an appearance by O'Neil. I know he didn't fit into the story as it was written but they could have found *some* way to include him.
                    I never saw the last ending of the series . They continue to show re runs from before (which I missed & did not hear about until recently).

Would they have it on You Tube? if so, what would be the title of that show?

Ohh, do you remember when the last date they aired their last series?
                    Aches & Pains

Comment

The title of the last episode of the series is Unending. However there were two made-for-TV movies that came afterward.

As far as the ending date of the series, according to the responses in this thread it was on June 22, 2007.

Comment

Working...
                      X