Penn State Child Abuse Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Penn State Child Abuse Scandal

You're taking what I've said and turning it into something completely different, as tho I've ever come close to saying these crimes were no big deal. I'm not dismissing a thing, I'm merely comparing really bad against even worse, that I have to explain this again is absurd. The magnitude of Sandusky's crimes is obviously extreme, surmounted only by what we know others can do. He never killed, he never chopped body parts off, he never blinded, or anything in that realm during his assaults, that we know of. What's so hard to understand that there are even worse crimes without saying I'm diminishing anything he did?

And fm, shut your punky ass before another worthless idiocy leaks out.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
      You're taking what I've said and turning it into something completely different, as tho I've ever come close to saying these crimes were no big deal. I'm not dismissing a thing, I'm merely comparing really bad against even worse, that I have to explain this again is absurd. The magnitude of Sandusky's crimes is obviously extreme, surmounted only by what we know others can do. He never killed, he never chopped body parts off, he never blinded, or anything in that realm during his assaults, that we know of. What's so hard to understand that there are even worse crimes without saying I'm diminishing anything he did?

wow, again Ron, nice touch. I can't help but wonder, just what do you plan on doing to someone that is sharing an opinion of your posts that differ from your own? Does your big brain not share space for tolerance of differing opinions?

While you haven't said directly that the crimes are no big deal, you have focused your efforts on making them "not that big of a deal", do you need to be reminded again of your Choirboy analogy? Please, take the time to explain how likening these crimes to something as petty as Choirboy allegations, makes sense to you.

Surely, a man of your intellectual prowess can read back to the last page, and re-read what you have typed/stated, as your opinion.

Frankly, it's hard to take you seriously when you resort to name calling, e-thuggin', and coming backs of nonsensical one liners.
      flickr

An email from God:
      To: People of Earth
      Date: 9/04/2007
      Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
      God

Comment

I won't tolerate worthless idiocy, whether it's fm's or your's. You're determined to be full of shit, baseless and transparent as air, so have fun with it.

Comment

I won't tolerate worthless idiocy, whether it's fm's or your's. You're determined to be full of shit, baseless and transparent as air, so have fun with it.
          A bad dodge is no excuse for poor rebutal and reasoning.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Apparently, you won't tolerate anything that goes against your mindset, no matter what.

Baseless? Only going on what you are providing, Ron.

I hope it is warm, and cozy under your bridge.
          flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
          God

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
            "Day after day.

Alone on a hill,...."
            Phony Beatlemania has bitten the dust.
            Seriously, why the gang up on my man R.Whitfield?

Comment

If someone evaluates child rape as a minimal ["choirboy"] crime, it is to be expected that normal moral folks will take issue.

Unless, that is, the person realizes that they've misspoken and corrects their error. But if they insist that they are correct in their perversion, well, expect some negative comments to come about.
              Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                Phony Beatlemania has bitten the dust.
                Seriously, why the gang up on my man R.Whitfield?
                "He's as blind as he can be.

Just sees what he wants to see,...."
                This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

You're talking out your asses and have run out of shit for an argument, it's all just hot air now, and it stinks.

Comment

You're talking out your asses and have run out of shit for an argument, it's all just hot air now, and it stinks.
                    Again, why are you looking for an argument?

Do you need a hug, or something?

I actually feel a little sorry for you, it must be a pretty sad way to go through life, always looking to have an argument with someone, about something. . .Poor Ron.
                    flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                    God

Comment

Just responding, keep dishing and I'll keep stuffing it back up your noses.

Comment

The school had been trying to lose him gracefully and then this exploded, ending a legendary career in disgrace. It's far from over, and if this murder thing has legs, look out!
                        Hoping for more abuse/'prison justice' is one reason hy we'll never reform our insidious snake pit penal institutions for the betterment of all.
                        A bad dodge is no excuse for poor rebutal and reasoning.
                        As bad as this guy is, he's an overage choirboy compared to many others.

The multiple civil suits will take everything available from the Sandusky's.
                        Oh please, what a silly lot if you think this guy is as bad as it gets in just the world of child abuse alone.
                        What hidden caves do you live in?!
                        I'm not minimizing anything concerning him or the victims, but if you believe nothing worse is going on, then it's long past time to hatch out of your overprotective info'less shells. There are thousands of victims that would each prefer reliving every one of Sandusky's horrors to be free of what they lived thru and others died experiencing.
                        JFC, get real!, and stop misconstruing and mischaraterizing my statements. I'm right, and some of you are just reacting without fully thinking.
                        Don't troll me, dude!
                        Are you or your cute cheerleader so lacking in comrehension that you'd be alluding I'm such a person? If your answer is yes or anywhere similar, you're seriously not going to like my reply.

Just responding, keep dishing and I'll keep stuffing it back up your noses.
                        And what exactly are you "stuffing back up our noses", Ron?
                        flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                        God

Comment

Whatever else you wankfesters want to bend over again and let fly.

Comment

I don't suppose there's any hope of getting back on topic here, is there?

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                              I don't suppose there's any hope of getting back on topic here, is there?
                              "With a little luck, we can help it out.

We can make this whole damn thing work out..."
                              This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Amati View Post
                                I wonder what will happen to his retirement pay? Does he get to collect it in jail?
                                Yes. "Kutz said Penn State's hands also are tied because Sandusky's pension is a binding contract. 'I don't think Penn State could do anything if they wanted to,' he told WHTM.And if that's not enough to anger residents of Pennsylvania, Bremner said, they should know Sandusky's pension is partially funded by taxpayers. 'A $148K lump sum and over $50K a year for life or for [his wife] Dottie's life, if she survives him,' Bremner told HuffPost."
                                Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Working...
                                X