Night at the Museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night at the Museum

I'm looking forward to the fun that the new "Security guards at the museum" will be. Being one at the Bishop Museum myself. The only things "out of the oridinary" that I've seen are unexplained white orbs on security cameras going everywhich way. Though there are many stories from others of seeing things.
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Parent-Friendly Kid Movie

That's what "Night at the Museum" was for me--especially after sitting through the atrocious "Santa Claus 3". For those planning to see it, there's a really funny Brokeback Mountain line uttered by Owen Wilson--be sure to listen for it.

Of all the PG movies playing right now, this is the best of them all.
    * I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. *
    - Anna Quindlen

Comment

Re: Night at the Museum

Though it seems like JUMANJI at the Musuem what I saw in the trailer still made me wanna go see this no matter what.
      A bonus is seeing Dick Van Dyke & Mickey Rooney. Nice to see these guys still alive and well on screen.
      Opened up the presents and headin to the cinema that happens to be screening this film that is just 2 blocks up the street from where I am at.

Comment

It's a cute movie. It's also loud and fast and silly and shallow and the "Hallmark moments" are paper-thin and inept and condescendingly lame. It's a prime example of what Hollywood thinks kids want these days, as if our kids are chimps on Ritalin.
        But the effects are great. And not nearly enough Carla Gugino. And Ben Stiller must have been bruised a lot while shooting. (Watch for a cameo by his mom!)
        Burl Burlingame
        "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
        honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

OMG!!!. That movies was soo funnn~nny !!.

for you all, who have not seen it, I highly reccomend you all to see it!!. It is totally funny & hilarious !!. LMAO!!.

My hubby & I loved it, & cracked up all through out the whole entire movie!!.

10 thumbs up, gang!!.

Mele Kakikimaka!!.

HUGS!!.
          Aches & Pains
          (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Saw this movie at Ward this afternoon. It was pretty alright fantesy comedy. Robin Williams as Teddy Roosevelt was great (had the impression that the character he played was one of the small people).

Comment

But did y'all catch that "Brokeback Mountain" quote?? That was hilarious. I was laughing out loud, but the rest of the adults didn't seem to catch it.
              * I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. *
              - Anna Quindlen

Comment

Sorry, I didn't catch the quote mainly because I never saw Brokeback Mountain.

If they was a flaw to this movie, it's with the remote control car that Larry brings over. Normally such devices can't be controlled with in the car.

Comment

I only read "Brokeback Mountain," but I have seen the previews where one of the men tells the other, "I wish I knew how to quit you." The scene is the one where Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller are struggling to take the air out of the tires.

I like Carla Gugino, too. I remember her from the Spy Kids movies.
                  - Anna Quindlen

Comment

WOW, ppl really flocked at the theaters today on CHRISTMAS Day......
                    The showing of NATM was jammed packed and we managed to get some pretty good seats.
                    Movie overall was good...... Has A begining, middle and nice ending I say......

And yes I looooooved the quickie reference to Brokeback

Comment

I couldn't get anyone else to go with me except for my 12 year old God daughter. It was great that both of us thoroughly enjoyed it! A good fun movie that I laughed alot at. Bet I was the only Museum Security Guard in the packed theater though.
                      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X