Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Lost" - Season 4: News & Sightings

Originally posted by GeckoGeek View Post
    Which side? The pier side? I've seen cars parked up that way behind a single chain "gate".
    Nope, not the pier side -- the mauka side. Sounds like you're thinking of the Heeia Kea park, pier side, right next to the fishpond.

There also something on the Kaneohe side, but I think it's some kind of substation.
    That may be the one. Heading Kaneohe-bound, immediately before the bridge. There's a single cable "gate" and a dirt road heading mauka. Most people don't see it because you come around a sharp curve and then have to concentrate on that narrow bridge. Especially if TheBus or a tourist bus is coming the other way!
    I'll try to take a couple of pix soon and will post them here.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

No, we're talking about the same place. A single chain blocks the route. Usually there's a least one car behind the chain, but nothing else visible. I've always wondered what's up there.

Comment

Turned the corner and walked into this today near Richard St. Y.
        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel View Post

Turned the corner and walked into this today near Richard St. Y.
          Yes, I was there and got a photo with Jorge Garcia as he was leaving! Didn't see any of the shoot, though, since it was all indoors. A tall African-American actor was also there wearing a white dress shirt and a tie. Could have been Mr. Eko's brother, but I couldn't be sure.

Comment

Sorry, didn't mean to "re-post" the photo along with my reply - I'm still new at this . . .

Comment

Awesome. Jorge Garcia spotted for sure. Possibly Lance Riddick as well, one of the new faces cast for "LOST" this season. Glad we'll be seeing Hurley early in Season 4... and intrigued that there may be a "new" character in Hurley's old life, perhaps linked with the similiarly positioned (and sadly departed) Libby!

Comment

Some additional information:

- They're still shooting the season premiere (I had mistakenly assumed that they were already on episode 2 or 3).

- Jack Bender is the director for this episode.

- After reading Ryan's post, I believe the other actor I saw was indeed Lance Reddick (and not the actor who played Mr. Eko's brother). He was wearing a white dress shirt and a tie.

Comment

Here's the photo I took with Mr. Garcia this afternoon - he really is a cool guy!

Darcy
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                    There's a single cable "gate" and a dirt road heading mauka. Most people don't see it because you come around a sharp curve and then have to concentrate on that narrow bridge. Especially if TheBus or a tourist bus is coming the other way!
                    I'll try to take a couple of pix soon and will post them here.
                    And here come a few pix, taken yesterday. First, the aforementioned narrow bridge, looking from the Heea Kea area toward Kaneohe:
                    Last edited by LikaNui; March 9, 2008, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Heading Kaneohe-bound, immediately before the bridge. There's a single cable "gate" and a dirt road heading mauka.
                      And here's the spot we're talking about. In the third photo you can see part of a red truck where the driveway curves off into the unknown; the truck is a derelict, not a guard, from what I could see without trespassing.
                      Last edited by LikaNui; March 9, 2008, 11:33 AM.

Comment

They were filming yesterday afternoon and evening in the forest across Kam Highway from Heeia Kea Harbor, where Ryan saw that section of the plane, currently stored under a tarp.
                        I wrote that on August 24, but took a couple pix yesterday. There are about half a dozen mobile dressing room trailers on the lot (somewhat visible in the first photo below) but no other activity. And most interesting is that the forward section of the plane (mentioned above) that has been stored there a couple of years is suddenly GONE. (Compare the second photo below to ones posted here earlier in a different Lost thread. The plane had been stored in the rear left part of this lot.)
                        Is the plane in use for a new episode? Or has it outlived its usefulness and been terminated completely? A mystery.
                        Last edited by LikaNui; March 9, 2008, 11:33 AM.

Comment

"Crew Parking" signs (and plenny cars) are all up and down the Dowsett area roadway that runs parallel to Pali Hiway this morning.

Comment

the truck is a derelict, not a guard, from what I could see without trespassing.
                            Yeah, that area always has my curiosity. At different times I've seen a number of vehicles, some seemly derelict. Perhaps it's used as a staging area for tow-aways or something.

Comment

Is the plane in use for a new episode?
                              Most likely. Where is it normally used when not stored? On a beach, isn't it?

Comment

Per Kimo's note, they were indeed in Nuuanu Valley today. Base camp was the Toho No Hikari complex, but shooting was taking place up Old Nuuanu Pali Road at the Judd Trail.

Spotted on the scene: Terry O'Quinn, Mira Furlan, Jorge Garcia, Josh Holloway, Michael Emerson, Emilie De Ravin (and generic baby #125), Evangeline Lilly, and Blake Bashoff. Want more than just names?
                                There was a major confrontation of some kind, with lots of yelling and stunt fight coordination. I get the feeling "Sawyer" and "Ben" had words, and you can guess who ended up bloodied.
                                Just a reminder, steer clear of this thread if you don't like spoilers.

Comment

Working...
                                X