Conspiracy Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy Theory

The latest news on the search for millionaire aviator and adventurer Steve Fossett is that they're going on TWO WEEKS looking for him over 10,000 square miles of Nevada. TWO WEEKS. TWO WEEKS.

Keep in mind (Sir) Richard Branson, billionaire proprietor of Virgin enterprises is a dear friend and sponsor of Fossett's ventures. What money can do.

I say Fossett was abducted by aliens, and he'll return back to earth two weeks later as a Transformer.. possibly transforming from a giant robot back into a faucet.

There's all kinds of conspiracy theories out there. Another that comes to mind was that of the 9/11 Pentagon strike being a "friendly-fired" missile from a US fighter jet, and not a terrorist-driven commercial airliner.

Crazy.
    sigpic The Tasty Island

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
    The latest news on the search for millionaire aviator and adventurer Steve Fossett is that they're going on TWO WEEKS looking for him over 10,000 square miles of Nevada. TWO WEEKS. TWO WEEKS.
    Well, entering its second week. Not the same as searching for "TWO WEEKS" - they've been searching for only ONE week to date.

But beyond that semantic pickiness, I got nothin' to refute any part of your theory.

Comment

You're right. It's only been one week... going on two. Still, even if he survived an implied crash, let's say he's injured and unable to walk. Would he have packed enough food and water to survive a whole week, now going on two, stranded in or around the aircraft? I'm doubting that. His flight was supposed to be just a "three hour jaunt". Not like his plan was to traverse the globe. If he COULD walk, he'd at least have found somewhere with a phone by now to say he's alright.

On some other DBs, there's speculation Fossett may have been shot down over Area 51 for breaching secured airspace. If the military did that, then found out who it was they shot down, it's likely they'd hide any evidence to prevent political ramications.

I'm sticking with my Alien Abduction theory.
      sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

RE: Pentagon. My better half works there, and has for some time. She has been with the Marine Corps Office of legislative affairs and works with some very keen people, and senior officers.

Quite a few of the war service vets in here office that were there, and helped, on 9/11, have said that all they could smell was cordite, used in explosives. I thought that loose change was a half and half BS thing, but after talking with people first hand, it makes you think.

As for the missing aviator, if that were Joe Schmo, think they would have brought in all these resources? I hate the double standard.
        flickr

An email from God:
        To: People of Earth
        Date: 9/04/2007
        Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
        God

Comment

"three hour jaunt".

well, substitute tour for jaunt, and he is sitting with Gilligan. They did alright, heck, a radio out of coconuts.
          flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
          God

Comment

I'm sticking with my Alien Abduction theory.
            The "Face of Mars" was a Hoax! There are no Lemurians!

Auntie Lynn
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
              well, substitute tour for jaunt, and he is sitting with Gilligan. They did alright, heck, a radio out of coconuts.
              Awww - you beat me to that one!

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                The "Face of Mars" was a Hoax! There are no Lemurians!

Auntie Lynn
                They may not be on Mars - but I'm betting they're out there somewhere!

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
                  That's so funny.. I thought the exact same thing!

Maybe he hid his plane at some rich friend's house in Nevada, and drove into Las Vegas for a month-long covert gambling spree.

So what was it about them only smelling Cordite? Does that mean there wasn't any evidence of a commercial plane hitting the Pentagon? Like shouldn't there have a been the smell of jet fuel as well?
                  sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

That's so funny.. I thought the exact same thing!

Maybe he hid his plane at some rich friend's house in Nevada, and drove into Las Vegas for a month-long covert gambling spree.

So what was it about them only smelling Cordite? Does that mean there wasn't any evidence of a commercial plane hitting the Pentagon? Like shouldn't there have a been the smell of jet fuel as well?
                    With the fear of sounding like a conspiracy nut, I will pm you.
                    flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                    God

Comment

Originally posted by acousticlady View Post
                      They may not be on Mars - but I'm betting they're out there
                      ....somewhere!

http://www.blueyze.com/somewhere.html

And when the night wind
                      Starts to sing a lonesome lullaby
                      It helps to think we're sleeping
                      Underneath the same big sky...

Auntie Lynn
                      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I say Fossett was abducted by aliens, and he'll return back to earth two weeks later as a Transformer.. possibly transforming from a giant robot back into a faucet.
                        Come on now; you know there is no such thing as aliens. Those UFOs everyone is seeing are time machines from our future.

(He says as every body starts pulling up their pants legs.)
                        "Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone."
                        Ayn Rand

Comment

...................deja vu
                          flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                          God

Comment

Have you folks ever heard of Technical Remote Viewing, a.k.a. TRV?

I listened to an intriguing interview on tape on the Art Bell show with a TRV expert. He discussed communicating with the "Greys". Stuff like that. It was said the feds used TRV experts to help in the investigation of the TWA flight 800 crash.

Heavy stuff.
                            sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

The government has used remote viewing for decades. Amazing stuff. The CIA and US Army spent millions on it, and the results were surprisingly fruitful.
                              flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                              God

Comment

Working...
                              X