Good deed for the day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good deed for the day!

I found a cellphone on the side of the road while walking along...

Found "Dad" in the address book and called it. I gave him my info and hopefully the son will get ahold of me soon. I'll return it when he can get here!

That's my good deed for the day, what's yours?
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Re: Good deed for the day!

My good deed for the day? I held my temper in a meeting with my condo's property management executive which I attended with 2 other owners. The 3 of us had to give each other a pep talk before the meeting 'cuz we were representing a whooooooole bunch of irate owners and we didn't want to lower ourselves to the pathetic level of the subject of our meeting! I'm sure the PME appreciated my good deed and the good deeds of the 2 owners I was with!

Comment

Well, it wasn't today but a few nights ago I was at Karaoke Hut on Kapahulu and when I used the Women's restroom, there was a digital camera next to the sink. I asked the woman who had just left the restroom if it was hers and she said no. I handed it in to the guys behind the bar and the girl who had lost it was just coming to report it missing.

I've lost many things over the years - and only a few times has someone turned them in (mostly in Japan) so I know how good it feels to get back something that you thought was probably gone forever!

Well done, Menehune Man!!
      Toku toa, he toa rangatira ~ He whakatauki
      My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

Okay! Matt came by and picked up his phone.
        Young dude, just going to school at KCC.
        Ahhh, that feels good.
        Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

I made a good deed for the day without a thought about it.

One day I went to Savers, cuz I thought I was going to use this coupon that was expiring on that very same day. I looked around & around, & could not find a single thing I really liked, then I was going to sit down, until I came upon a friendly visitor gentleman from Canada waiting for his wife as he was sitting down waiting for her to be fnished with her shopping.

We talked for a bit, & I asked him where his wife was, he pointed her out to me as she was standing infront of the cashier paying, so I gave the gentleman my coupon to give to his wife. Later they were so happy that I helped them to save $$ on their amount of cash that they paid. He introduced his wife to me, & the gentlemn didn't catch my name, nor did I catch his. We all had a chance to know each others first names. To my surprise, he & my hubby has the same first name. lol.

They were both happy & they said that when they will use the things that they purchased, they will think of me. AWWW.

Later when I walked out to the bus stop, I texted my friend & told her of my good deed for the day, & she said with a chuckle that "God would bless me for my good deed. lol. "

TRUE STORY.
          Aches & Pains
          (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Working...
          X