Trapped in a Closet, closet, closet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trapped in a Closet, closet, closet

A woman in Japan was living in a stranger's closet for one year. Could that happen here since there's a fee to stay at the IHS now?

Re: Trapped in a Closet, closet, closet

ah yah! i read that article. the homeowner didn't notice a thing until food started disappearing.
    "chaos reigns within.
    reflect, repent and reboot.
    order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

I think there was a case similar to this in Hawaii not too long back.

The IHS sez it won't be charging those whom are without monetary resourses.
      But they do have a so called 'Aloha Letter' (ain't that cute?) that is issued to residents who've been there for longer periods, that boots them out onto the streets.
      I must say, the needlessly heartless mentalities and the prison like atmosphere, just 2 of many negatives, that permeates this particular shelter are huge points against them, and the sad and irritating thing is, it's totally unnecessary. They could do very well by strolling down to the River Of Life mission and take long hard notes on how to behave. The contrast between the two is startling. The River folk are sweet and helpful, while most of the personel at the IHS need some serious slaps. The River is cleaned completely and regularly, making it the only place I would even consider eating in all of Chinatown, while the IHS is a stinking pit that has had the State Health Dept. called on it plenty.
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
        But they do have a so called 'Aloha Letter' (ain't that cute?)
        lol

I was thinking the same thing, Ron
        "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
        "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
        "
        Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

Working...
        X