What's wrong with everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with everyone?

what the heck? first it's the neighbor selling our mangoes that we graciously shared. now, our neighbor in the back of us has resorted to using her own picker and helping herself. geez, if she wanted more, why not ask?!
    "chaos reigns within.
    reflect, repent and reboot.
    order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Re: what's wrong with everyone?

Originally posted by kani-lehua View Post
    what the heck? first it's the neighbor selling our mangoes that we graciously shared. now, our neighbor in the back of us has resorted to using her own picker and helping herself. geez, if she wanted more, why not ask?!
    Sounds to me like she needs to be told. Shouldn't have to but some people just don't have neighborly manners!

Comment

I suppose you could get a picker of your own, lie in wait, and when your aft neighbor decides to help themselves, you can pick their picker, and then sell it on ebay

Comment

Originally posted by kani-lehua View Post
        Too much trouble, plus she no like bother you.
        Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
          I suppose you could get a picker of your own, lie in wait, and when your aft neighbor decides to help themselves, you can pick their picker, and then sell it on ebay
          I can see it now...the battle of the long pickers!!

Comment

Originally posted by cyleet99 View Post
            Hey, you can pick your friends...
            You can pick your mangoes...
            But, you can't pick your friend's mangoes.

Comment

This sounds like the Cat Repellent thread, so just substitute Rude Neighbor for it. A water hose comes in handy for a nice cold shower during hot summer days.

Comment

I can imagine it with this music!

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                  This sounds like the Cat Repellent thread, so just substitute Rude Neighbor for it. A water hose comes in handy for a nice cold shower during hot summer days.
                  Especially if your rude neighbor is a hottie, and rarely wears a bra under her shirt at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                    Especially if your rude neighbor is a hottie, and rarely wears a bra under her shirt at home.
                    Hmmmmm

What's up with that?

Comment

Hmmmmm

What's up with that?
                      Not expecting visitors maybe.

*sits and posts messages online while wearing only his boxers*

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                        Not expecting visitors maybe.

*sits and posts messages online while wearing only his boxers*
                        TMI!! TMI!!!

*giggle giggle snort*

No, really--saves on air conditioning. Both the boxers and the lack of bra!

But back to topic.....If said mango tree hangs over property line and mangoes fall on my yard/driveway/car, can I not reach up and get the ones that are going to drop soon?

I'd much rather have them not bruised if they are headed my way anyhoo.

Just a thought.

Comment

I think technically, if it drapes over your yard, then you can have that fruit. I have an avocado tree that drapes over the neighbor's yard and they no bother. These are the creamy 1-pound plus avocadoes, too! Breaks my heart that no one is eating them.
                          What I don't like is the fact that Kani-Lehua gave them to a neighbor who then SOLD them. What the heck? CLASSY. Sheesh. Make chutney for gawd sake.
                          I have a neighbor I never give any more. Used to give, give, give. Never once get one thank you. All I get is his cigarette smoke in my house because she won't let him smoke inside. Gee, tanks, wussy-whipped brah.
                          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

OMG! i guyez is too much!

the tree does not overhang onto her property. when speaking with her today, and yes took some mangoes along, she oohed and ahhed about making smoothies every morning!!! told her that it is not necessary to pick the fruit and all it takes is a phone call should she wish any more. with that she changed the subject then dismissed me and said that she was getting ready for CHURCH!!! auwe no ho'i e!! maybe she needed to go to confession? um, what happened to, "thou shalt not steal" and "thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods"?
                            "chaos reigns within.
                            reflect, repent and reboot.
                            order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Probably promised some of your mangos to her friends at church...
                              https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Working...
                              X