Funny KHNL News 8 weather report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny KHNL News 8 weather report

This link launched my Windows Media Player.

I thought it was pretty funny, and Jodi Leong is so easy to look at.

Re: Funny KHNL News 8 weather report

The link doesn't launch my Windows Media Player, but I guess from the error (triumph.wmv) that you've posted this same clip from a while back, when Conan O'Brien's "Triumph the Insult Comic Dog" did a bit with the KHNL team. Note this discussion on sister site HawaiiStories.com in February of last year about the segment, where I even posted a transcript for those who didn't want to bother with the multimedia.

Comment

Re: Funny KHNL News 8 weather report

Originally posted by pzarquon

The link doesn't launch my Windows Media Player, but I guess from the error (triumph.wmv) that you've posted this same clip from a while back, when Conan O'Brien's "Triumph the Insult Comic Dog" did a bit with the KHNL team. Note this discussion on sister site HawaiiStories.com in February of last year about the segment, where I even posted a transcript for those who didn't want to bother with the multimedia.
      Oh, but it wasn't me that started (or even posted in) that thread, it was kimo55, and I guess I must have missed it altogether because I'd never seen this clip before today.

Point taken regarding NSFW, and I also must shamefully admit that I've never ventured over to hawaiistories.com either.

I guess no poi for me tonight.
      Last edited by lurkah; September 14, 2005, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X