What phone directory do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What phone directory do you use?

We just got the Hawaiian Telcom phone book this week, and again we have 2 phone directories.

So, which one do you use? the Paradise pages or the Hawaiian Telcom directory?
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: What phone directory do you use?

The Paradise Pages are a waste of paper. I haven't seen the Hawaiian Telcom book yet but if it's at all like the old Hawaiian Tel books, I'll be using it and tossing any PP copies that come my way.

Comment

My cel' for the most part. Otherwise the net. Printed phone books are so 80's.
      sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Can we be removed from the Paradise Pages delivery list? Can the phone books be recycled? It's still sitting in the bag in the front of our house.
        just started: mililaniblog.com

Comment

Toss 'em in the trash and send 'em to H-POWER.

When I need to look up phone numbers, most of the time I use Google. Or, if I'm on the road, 1-800-GOOG-411.

Comment

A little thing called "the internet," Adrian - I'm sure you've come across it once in a while. Those other things to which you referred are fodder for the recycling bins.

Comment

Internet first and foremost.
              But, if needed, I'd prefer Hawaiian Tel rather than PP. And like some other here, it's still sitting in the package outside the door.
              ___
              "Be god to each other."

Comment

Working...
              X