Threshold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threshold

I was hoping someone else would have started a thread about Threshold that is currently showing on CBS on Friday nights. I have only seen one episode a few weeks ago and part of last night episode (10/28) which seems to be a repeat of the first epsiode.

Did notice that William Mapother (aka Ethan Rom from Lost) was in the episode who got changed enough that bullets into his chest doesn't stop him (and he doesn't bleed either).

Re: Threshold

WooHoo ! Catherine Bell and "Showgirl" are on Threshold this week.
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Comment

Just in case anyone did not know, CBS has moved "Threshold" to Tuesday nights at 9/10 pm depending on your time zone.
      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

CBS has cancelled Threshold.
        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Oh bummer, to be honest I figure that Invasion would have gotten the boot first.

Comment

I picked the DVD of Threshold at Sam's Club, since this series I saw very little of when it aired last year. According to the box there are 4 episodes on it that never aired so it should be interesting.

So far I have only seen the 2 hour pilot.

Comment

Saw all of the episodes in the DVD collection. It's too bad that this series got cancelled since the storyline had the faster pacing than Invasion.

Comment

The Sci-Fi channel will be airing Threshold next week Friday. No idea on the times.

Comment

Working...
                X