With a name like Bobbitt...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With a name like Bobbitt...

Here's an editorial from a Carolynne Bobbitt that appeared in today's (6/23) HA...I'll insert my own editorial within:

Leave Kailua Beach's natural beauty alone (I guess penis' are an exception)
    I would like to offer no thanks I don't eat sausage a "mainlander's" point of view in response to a June 1 letter writer's opposition to the proposal banning commercial activity at Kailua Beach Park What's wrong with selling condoms at the beach.There are very few places left that My scissors haven't been are as beautiful and serene as Kailua Beach. My husband Poor guy and I recently had the opportunity to spend an afternoon there, and with the exception of sitting on top of a mountain in the Colorado Rockies, I have never experienced such a sense of utter peace Until I learned just how sharp my shears were.
    I believe it should stay just as it is Liar...cut it off you bastard; there are lots of other beaches to "commercialize" ummm maybe she meant circumsized and it would be a shame to deprive people of the chance to experience the treasure that is Kailua Beach and the opportunity to have the whole world in your hands.

Carolynne Bobbitt
    Visitor
    Schertz, Texas

Oh Carolynne you must get a lot of ribbing (gotta keep it above the waist to keep it clean guys) from people, me included
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Re: With a name like Bobbitt...

Uh, cw... I don't understand what this post is supposed to be saying?

Are you disturbed by this visitor's letter, or just making fun of her for her last name?

Either way - it doesn't come across as particularly enlightening or amusing.

Comment

Re: With a name like Bobbitt...

I've been home too long and the brain's getting cabin fever.
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
      X