Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hale ‘Aina Awards - Vote now!

In a related note...

Voting is now underway for the 2007 Hale ‘Aina Awards. HONOLULU Magazine subscribers can find their ballots in the August or September issues. Subscribers can also vote online by visiting www.honolulumagazine.com. Not a subscriber? You can request an official ballot by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to or if you're downtown, stop by HONOLULU Magazine, located at 1000 Bishop St. Suite 405, Honolulu, HI 96813. One ballot per person, one request per envelope. The first 500 ballots received will be sent a coupon for a Complimentary Starbucks Tall Beverage. Deadline to vote is September 15, 2006. For official rules or more information, call 537-9500 or visit www.honolulumagazine.com.

Pick your favorite restaurants and let your vote count!

Mahalo!

Hale ‘Aina Awards - Vote now!

Just want to let everyone know that voting is about to close for the 2007 Hale ‘Aina Awards. Presented by American Express, HONOLULU Magazine’s Hale ‘Aina Awards is an annual celebration of Hawai‘i's top restaurants with proceeds benefiting a charitable organization. Each year, the readers of HONOLULU Magazine are asked to select the best restaurants in Hawai‘i in a variety of categories with the winning restaurants awarded Hawai‘i’s most prestigious dining award at the event. The Hale ‘Aina Awards is also an opportunity to treat your palate with delectable selections prepared by some of the winning chefs, sip fantastic wines and spirits from some of Hawai‘i’s top distributors, enjoy live entertainment from Hawai‘i’s favorite performers, and much more.

Voting is now underway for this distinguished award. HONOLULU Magazine subscribers can find their ballots in the August or September issues. Subscribers can also vote online by visiting www.honolulumagazine.com. Not a subscriber? You can request an official ballot by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to or stop by HONOLULU Magazine, located at 1000 Bishop St. Suite 405, Honolulu, HI 96813. One ballot per person, one request per envelope. The first 500 ballots received will be sent a coupon for a Complimentary Starbucks Tall Beverage. Deadline to vote is September 15, 2006. For official rules or more information, call 537-9500 or visit www.honolulumagazine.com.

Let me know if you've voted. The categories are really fun this year. Everything from Restaurant of the Year to Best Place to take visitors if they're paying.

If you're a chef or restaurant owner, encourage your clients to get a ballot and vote! The awards will be given out on November 12, 2006, and covered in the January 2007 issue of HONOLULU Magazine. Don't miss it!
    Last edited by pacbasin; August 29, 2006, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X