Garlic & Ginger Festival!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garlic & Ginger Festival!

Ready those tastebuds... the Garlic & Ginger Festival is tomorrow! Anyone planning on going?

I remember it being alternately humid and wet the last time we went, but still, that delicious smell alone is hard to resist. We live in town (though not for long), so it seems a waste to at least not slip in for some Gordon Biersch garlic fries... I think I'll pass on the garlic ice cream, though.

Re: Garlic & Ginger Festival!

We'll be there! Hope to catch you and the fams among the rest of the Garlic gang.

Comment

Sorry we missed you, but it was a big crowd! What did you think? We enjoyed ourselves. Not as wet or as hot as it was in previous years. I also think the long parking lot they used this time is better than the weird corner lot from a couple of years ago.

Apart from the $2 cans of soda (cans!), everything there was good. I loved the $1 oysters, especially, perfect for clearing out those extra scrip.

A few more photos here!

Comment

I ended up killing that as WDA since there was other stuff I needed to do tonight (did want to go, though - the curse of the night shift). I kill for garlic.

Comment

Working...
        X