Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone bought a car from king windward nissan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone bought a car from king windward nissan?

just wondering if you've heard good things or bad about them...we're looking at a used car they have. thanks for your opinions!

Re: anyone bought a car from king windward nissan?

I bought a Quest from King Windward Nissan in 2002. I went to New City Nissan and I went to Tony Nissan, but I didn't get good vibes from the sales guys at those places. The sales guy at King Windward was friendly and low pressure, and seemed genuinely interested in helping me out. Did I get the best deal? Dunno. But I drove away happy.

Comment

I bought a used vehicle in 2004 and my hubby bought a new vehicle at King Windward Nissan in 2005 (after he saw how well my experience with them went). I've bought cars on the mainland before and HATED the experiences, but can honestly say that my experience with King was pretty much stress free.

Comment

thanks everybody! we sealed the deal tonight and it was pretty good. a couple of the guys there give me a not-so-great vibe, but fortunately, i worked with a guy named mark who was the "internet sales manager" (b/c i had responded to a cars.com ad) and he was very friendly, patient and more than reasonable. the price they originally quoted was pretty reasonable to start with, so it makes me kinda wonder about the car, but i checked it all out and i can't find anything wrong with it. so i guess we got a good deal.

Comment

My wife bought an Xterra from King Windward a few months ago. No pressure, they wanted to make sure that we were getting the right vehicle. They even recommended a smaller less expensive one but the wife wanted the SUV. We took a couple of days to make our decision before we signed the papers...that was unusual because they normally don't want you to leave without a car.

The only thing I didn't appreciate was the fact that the financial dude gave us the impression that he was "giving" us an extended warranty. When I saw it as an added cost to the final number we agreed upon on the bill of sale... I asked them to remove it the next day.

Comment

I bought a Nissan Quest from them many years ago when it was still Windward Nissan (then owned by Dave Chun, a UH sports booster who owns Honolulu Ford). The general manager is Bill Mickelsen, who retained his position after the company was sold to King. A number of the personnel are holdovers. I got a fair deal with no hassles.

Comment

Working...
            X