Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's an opening at our agency... and we don't need experience!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's an opening at our agency... and we don't need experience!

my agency is looking for someone... and my job rules. if you are moving out here or if you already live here and want a better way to make ends meet please let me know if you're interested. here is the formal job description[with my notes in there like this]:

Girard/Richardson Inc. is an extremely successful boutique executive recruiting firm [we're headhunters] located in downtown Honolulu. We service some of the hottest technology companies on the planet and have been hired by these companies to seek out the top industry performers.

We are experiencing tremendous growth and need talent now. We are seeking highly motivated, smart, and enterprising individuals to join our team. The ideal person would be one who is:
    Adaptable, fun and positive [we have a small but VERY cool team]
    Pleasantly persistent [and powerfully pleasant]
    Able to work in a fast-paced, team oriented, and challenging atmosphere
    Smart, agile and bulletproof [think: Ari from entourage]
    Motivated to be the best at what they do
    Not afraid to be successful [we make a LOT of money, if that matters]

Previous recruiting experience not required but highly desired. If you desire a better quality of life and a lucrative career then send us your resume. check out our website for more details www.grisearch.com

please e-mail your resume or an introductory letter to christa@grisearch.com

good luck!
    life is ok sometimes
Working...
X