Celebrity Duets...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Duets...

I've just watched the first 3 minutes... and I dunno about this one...

I guess I DVR it and make decisions later.

But dang... Chris Jericho is not only a "Fake" wrestler...he does have a band! and he already got booted!

Anyone else watching???

I'm not watching it live anymore!

Re: Celebrity Duets...

Shoots, I missed it but did watch it last week. I kinda liked it and was absolutely blown away by Jai Rodriguez's duets with Gladys Knight and Michelle Williams (Destiny's Child). Jai (one of the Queer Eye guys) has a great voice. I feel fairly certain that the sexy dance moves he did with Michelle were impromptu. Those 2 just clicked...max charisma. Regardless, he was hot, Hot, HOT. Alfonso Ribeiro (Fresh Prince...) was also great. The others were so-so but I'll watch the show for Jai...much like I watched America's Got Talent for Bianca Ryan. Then, again, maybe I'll just wait for YouTube! I found a nifty little program that let's me rip, burn and download YouTube videos to my iPod! Jai will join Bianca!

Here are the various YouTube uploads from that first show.

Here is Jai's duet with Michelle.

Comment

I found a nifty little program that let's me rip, burn and download YouTube videos to my iPod!
      Psst tutu... if your on now... it's on now and you can catch the last half.

which one you use? I don't really do to much video stuff on my Ipod due to the stress it gives me sometimes.... but then again... I just got my IPOD about 4 months ago... and I've had to learn more and more about mac's because of it...

so what is this nifty little program? Not just Itunes yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123[...
        so what is this nifty little program? Not just Itunes yeah?
        Nah...called TubeSock and it's on apple.com. It's a $15. utility program. Super easy to use. It hasta be for me to tackle it!

Comment

tanks... I'll check it out... there must be some freeware out there that does the same thing... will post it if I can find it...

Not $15.00 per month is it?

Comment

Just had the show on in the background in my office at work. Never seen it before. Wow, that sucked. But kind of in a "if it's on again, I might turn it on again in the background" kind of way, 'cause I am perversely attracted to that kind of thing. Yes, I admit it!

Comment

I watched 5 minutes then had my ears checked! And couldn't handle anymore!

I'll go back to the news.
              Since when is psycho a bad thing??
              Sharing withother survivors...
              www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

I wasn't too impressed with the concept of the show, but it definitely had it's highlights. I enjoyed hearing Brian Mcknight, James Ingram and Gladys Knight. I was even more surprised at some of the celebritys that sung. Jai Rodriguez, from queer eye for the straight guy, is really good. Last night he was sick, but was able to hold his own with Brian Mcknight. But last week Jai was awesome. Just left the competition in the dust.

If I were you guys, watch tonight, and look specifically for Jai. He’s dang good, when he’s not sick.
                I usually follow the crowd .... except, when they're going the WRONG WAY!

Comment

Originally posted by kealiinaauao
                  [...]If I were you guys, watch tonight, and look specifically for Jai. He’s dang good, when he’s not sick.
                  Yep! Jai nailed it again. I love him on 'Queer Eye...' but, clearly, his forte is singing. The guy can mooooove, too!

And, should he become a singing sensation, he never has to worry about coming outta the closet!

Comment

With Jai voted off tonight I am so over that show! Hopefully Celebrity Duets will launch his singing career, which seems to be his passion. Meanwhile Jai will continue to reside on my iPod!

Comment

Jai Rod

Yah, it's too bad that he got voted off. Dude could sing. The others suck. Maybe not Alfonso dude, the carlton guy, but he's not like cool like Will Smith. So .... I'm out on this show.

'nuff said.
                      I usually follow the crowd .... except, when they're going the WRONG WAY!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                        With Jai voted off tonight I am so over that show! Hopefully Celebrity Duets will launch his singing career, which seems to be his passion. Meanwhile Jai will continue to reside on my iPod!
                        Dang, I didn't even know this show was still on! I saw the first episode and wasn't too big on it. I sure hope it doesn't come back for a second season. That said, I really hope they don't bring back VH1's 'But Can They Sing?" either.

As for Jai, it was no surprise that he did well. Aside from 'Queer Eye' he's a Broadway veteran, starring in productions like Rent! and The Producers.
                        Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                        We're not here to mess around
                        Boston, you know we love you madly
                        Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                        Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                        You know we couldn't live without you
                        Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko
                          Dang, I didn't even know this show was still on! I saw the first episode and wasn't too big on it. I sure hope it doesn't come back for a second season. That said, I really hope they don't bring back VH1's 'But Can They Sing?" either.

As for Jai, it was no surprise that he did well. Aside from 'Queer Eye' he's a Broadway veteran, starring in productions like Rent! and The Producers.
                          I don't mind the concept of the show because the winnings go to charity. Thanks tho', Lei, for the Jai info. I didn't realize he had broadway experience. He is so, so talented.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                            Thanks tho', Lei, for the Jai info. I didn't realize he had broadway experience. He is so, so talented.
                            No prob, tutu. Yep he's very talented. Cute too. Too bad he no swing my way.
                            Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                            We're not here to mess around
                            Boston, you know we love you madly
                            Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                            Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                            You know we couldn't live without you
                            Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko
                              No prob, tutu. Yep he's very talented. Cute too. Too bad he no swing my way.
                              Jai certainly knows how to work a song and get all the ladies worked up, doesn't he!!

Comment

Working...
                              X