Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know a Japanese or hapa little girl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know a Japanese or hapa little girl?

Hello, I'm a photographer working on a children picture book with a local publisher. I've been looking for a little Japanese girl or hapa (preferably age from 3-6) to do a photo shoot to complete the project. I would appreciate if you are the parents or know the parents of a girl could help me with the photo shoot arrangement. It's about the Japanese tradition, the Girls' day celebration scene. The time for the shooting should be less than two hours. The book will be published in October if all the photos are ready by then.

Please email me at admin@beyondbordersimages.com

Mahalo!

Mina
    http://www.beyondbordersimages.com

Re: Does anyone know a Japanese or hapa little girl?

Originally posted by minita
    Hello, I'm a photographer working on a children picture book with a local publisher. I've been looking for a little Japanese girl or hapa (preferably age from 3-6) to do a photo shoot to complete the project. I would appreciate if you are the parents or know the parents of a girl could help me with the photo shoot arrangement. It's about the Japanese tradition, the Girls' day celebration scene. The time for the shooting should be less than two hours. The book will be published in October if all the photos are ready by then.[...]
    Mina...is there compensation involved? If so, I highly recommend that you go thru one of the local talent/model agents.

I'm sure you mean well and your intentions are professional but I don't think I would recommend that a parent answer an online request issued by someone they don't know...esp. since this is your first post to this forum.

Also, please allow enough time for the parent to obtain a work permit from the state, which I'm sure you're aware of.

Best of luck. There are so many adorable Japanese and hapa girls that it might be hard to choose!

Comment

Thank you tutusue for your advice! Yes I'm looking into the agents also, but my friend recommended this forum to post so gave a try. All my photo works were so far done by documentary-basis so I could just obtain a model-release from the parents right after I photographed their children.

Actually, I'm not totally a stranger as I often visited to read some of the postings before, but this was the first time that I actually posted

Mina
      http://www.beyondbordersimages.com

Comment

Glad to hear you're contacting the agents. Please know that I always have my radar turned to its highest frequency when it comes to children in the modeling and film industry. I will question anyone I'm not familiar with on any forum when they post a request for kids. Those who get defensive about my questions are those to stay away from. Thank you for your reply.

Comment

Working...
        X