Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Albert the Panther?

OK, I'm getting worried.

Albert the Panther hasn't posted an update on his blog since approx. Aug. 24, 2006, and it's now Sept. 12. It's been nearly three weeks and he hasn't been online here at HT, either.

I sent him an email over a week ago and got no reply.

This is not like him at all and I confess I am a little worried about him. Has anyone seen him around? Is he OK? Does anyone go by his hangouts regularly? Can you check and see if he is OK?

If he's just sick of online life and taking a break, I'll be relieved. But I'd like to hear that as I can then stop worrying.

Mahalo,

Blaine
    Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Re: Where is Albert the Panther???

Ryan saw him in person in early August, and Albert posted a couple times then, but it looks like he hasn't visited HT since around the time he last added to his blog.

If I didn't know you better, I'd have worried about YOU, Blaine --- you haven't jumped in here since mid-June! (And you've been missed, I might add.)
    Last edited by Leo Lakio; September 12, 2006, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Yes. I've missed Blaine. Must be that new baby of his!! honk-honk!
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

I have heard from a couple of folks that Albert cannot be found at his usual hangouts near Ala Moana, nor at his downtown hideaways.

Please, let's keep on-topic: Where is Albert the Panther?

Thanks,

Blaine

Comment

Sorry, Blaine. But I certainly appreciate your concern. I hope you find him.
          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Helen sees Albert several days each week, so I'm surprised Helen hasn't answered anything here yet.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
              Helen sees Albert several days each week, so I'm surprised Helen hasn't answered anything here yet.
              Helen tends to communicate privately which, in this situation, is probably a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                Helen tends to communicate privately which, in this situation, is probably a good thing.
                Well, if somebody -- anybody -- knows if he's okay or not, please PM myself and Blaine. We've known Albert for well over a decade and are very concerned.
                Thanks.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

...and if you can do so without invading his privacy, let us know here what you can.

Comment

Haven't seen him or heard from him in months. Anyone have any news?
                    You can take the boy out of Hilo but you can't take the Hilo out of the boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Kory K
                      Haven't seen him or heard from him in months. Anyone have any news?
                      Speaking of not seen or heard from in months...try YEARS...YOU! Hey, Kory, how are ya?

Several people are in P.I. mode as I type. Suffice it to say...there's concern.

Comment

Anybody have a picture of Albert? (Never mind, I found one.)

Thanks,

Blaine
                        Last edited by zztype; September 15, 2006, 04:32 AM.

Comment

I have a photo here. He was recovering from an earlier hospitalization.

Comment

I took a look at PZ's picture. Dang!!!!! I stared at the man in the pic. I've seen him many times before in Chinatown and Kaukau Wagon. He was the Panther and I never knew. A man who can write and a man of great intellegence. Wow!

The last time I saw Albert the Panther was two weeks ago. I'm sure of it. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for him tomarrow when I go to KauKau Wagon and tell him how everyone is worried about him.

I've asked help from a friend in HPD if Albert got arrested. Still no word. No news is good news.

Nah, I bet Albert comes to Kaukau Wagon tomarrow. I dunno how to ack now I know he's the Panther.heheheh

I'll just be the same. Auntie Lynn, full of Love and Aloha!!!!
                            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I looked high and low for Albert The Panther at Kaukau Wagon yesterday. I even called out his name. He was no where to be found. I also gave his name to a friend in HPD...still no word. Which is good.

Auntie Lynn
                              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
                              X