• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UH vs. UNLV: Predications

UH 42 UNLV 32

Anyone going?

Re: UH vs. UNLV: Predications

The New York Post just started printing the line for the UH-UNLV game yesterday..prior to that all we had for a line was "off". If I recall, UH was finally listed at -15. With that in mind, I think you've got a pretty good handle on the outcome. Colt Brennan is going to be another QB in a long line of gun slinging QBs, going back to Nick Rolovich. (He led the nation in total yards completed the first week of the season, after the 'Bama game) As such, it's going to be a typical UH shootout in Halawa Heights, defense be damned, with Brennan throwing 2.5 times for every running play from scimmage. I'm thinking about the same score as you....if the game is starting at 6:05, don't look to get out of Aloha Stadium until at least 10...it's going to be a long night!

Comment

it's going to be a long night!
      Thus the reason I'm not going....Going to games isn't the same with a two year old!

Comment

Uh - 30 Unlv - 24
        FutureNewsNetwork.com
        Energy answers are already here.

Comment

UH 35, UNLV 28

F-Y-I, if you're on the east side, The Shack Hawaii Kai will be broadcasting the UH game live at 6pm tonight.

FREE cover. Plenty of food, drinks and football cheers on the waterfront!
          Last edited by Pomai; September 16, 2006, 01:17 PM. Reason: Plug 'n Play
          sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Final score: UH 42, UNLV 13.

Seat count: 28,173

Quick-Strike Warriors Cruise to Victory
            sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Working...
            X