Amazing Race 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Race 10

Did anyone else catch the premiere of the Amazing Race 10 on CBS last night? I found it just as entertaining as previous seasons( they went to China!),but the twist in the middle of the first leg was a shocker.
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: Amazing Race 10

I didn't find it much of a shocker. They said at the beginning there were gonna be twists. I kinda figured it was gonna happen.

I haven't been able to pick a favourite team yet though...didn't really like any of the teams, then again I didn't like the hippies at the beginning of last season either. They kinda grew on me.

Although I'd like to see how far the amputee gets. It's amazing how well she could run with the artificial leg! Technology's come a long way since Terry Fox
    Dreaming of the sun from Canada

Comment

I am not watching it until it has been on 4 weeks. I hate watching the first 2 episodes and saying...honey, who's that? Which team are they one? He wants to kick me at the end of the show! My memory is not that good!
      Since when is psycho a bad thing??
      Sharing withother survivors...
      www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

The Amazing Race has always been one of my favorites, and is probably one of the few competitive reality shows I still watch. Sure, it's nice seeing all the places they visit, but seeing the relationships grow and get challenged is what makes it worthwhile.

I like the ex-drug addict models for the eye candy, but am also rooting for Duke/Lauren, the dad and his gay daughter. I can't stand the South Carolina cheerleaders. I just want to shake them each time they start a freaking cheer.
        Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
        We're not here to mess around
        Boston, you know we love you madly
        Hear the crowd roar to your sound
        Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
        You know we couldn't live without you
        Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko
          I can't stand the South Carolina cheerleaders. I just want to shake them each time they start a freaking cheer.
          They are eliminated as of last night. Thank the maker ! I agree they were so annoying.

Flickr

Comment

There were so many meltdowns during the horse/cow/yurt scene last night. I was rolling in the aisles. "Stop yelling at me!!" (sob sob weep weep) ...

The cheerleaders (or was it the beauty queens??) losing the Mongolian helmets was pretty entertaining, too...

Comment

The beauty queens were the ones who lost their helmets. What friggin' idiots. They were leading the pack too!

When Pack #2 was waiting for their bus to take them into Mongolia, I almost about lost my dinner when the cheerleaders and flamey blowtorches started another song and dance cheer. Had I been there I think a bunch of people woulda been hurt.

As far as the triathletes go, I like Sarah. I don't like Peter at all. Is it bad that I want her to do well but I want him to lose?

Still, I'm happy that the Gamecock cheerleaders have been Philiminated!

Comment

The red neck couple really tick me off! She does nothing but yell at him and he just sits there and takes it. I find it hard to believe they've never met asians before unless they live in a gutter somewhere.

Comment

To be honest I had never met an Asian until I was 19. And I don't live in a gutter. I think it depends on how you grow up.

Comment

thanks for sharing that, blue. Where did you grow up that you had never met an Asian until 19? I find that incredible.

pax

Comment

We were just more isolated than other people. Not in public schools and went to a local church. 6 kids and we lived about 7 miles out of town and only came in to get groceries and what not. Dexter, Oregon and Lowell and Springfield.

It is not uncommon here. As weird as it may be. I think some people just choose that lifestyle, so they just miss some things.

I am sure my parents didn't choose it for the same reasons as others, they did it to hide what they were doing. But I do know other families here that kind of did the same thing.

It's a hard culture shock and lesson though when you get out in the real world and see all the different points of view and ideas. Such beauty, and colors, and ideas...amazing to me for years.

Comment

Being born and raised in Toronto, which is known as the most multi cultural city in the world, I guess I just take those kind of things for granted. It just seems odd to me, i would've figured that ethnic backgrounds would be more spread out everywhere, but I guess not

Comment

How sad that Duke/Lauren got Philiminated.

Tom/Terry (the NY gay couple) irritates me even more with each episode.

GO Team CHO!!!

Comment

Tom/Terry (the NY gay couple) irritates me even more with each episode.
                            Thank God those drama queens came in last .....like you I was starting to really hate that team.

Flickr

Comment

Maybe I'm just sensitive, but everytime a team yells at each other like that, I cringe. Kim & whatshisname and Peter/Sarah, especially.

I really feel sorry for Sarah because, despite adversity, she used whatever she had left in her to pull herself up to get that clue. Yeah, she struggled, but did she give up? Heck no. Peter, on the other hand, kept yelling at her in the rowboat, telling her to leave him alone because he wanted to quit. Part of me wanted to take that oar and give him a bunch of whack-whacks! Like Phil said in next week's previews, it really does feel like Sarah's a one-woman team. She definitely deserves better.

On a side note, I didn't know that Vietnam was so beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                              X