Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keali'i Reichel in concert this Saturday and Sunday night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keali'i Reichel in concert this Saturday and Sunday night!

I am so happy that I am going to see Keali'i Reichel in concert here at the Blaisdell concert Hall this coming Saturday night Sept. 23rd. I've seen him performed twice and he was awesome! He is bringing about 50 or more hula dancers from his halau Halau Kealaokamaile. I can't wait!
    Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Re: Keali'i Reichel in concert this Saturday and Sunday night!

That should be great- I just saw him as part of a showcase in VA two wks ago and that was an awesome show
    Hawaii my love, I will see you soon

Comment

K always puts on an incredible show. I'm so bummed I can't be in town this week-end. Kukahi 2006 would be at the top of my 'to do' list.

Comment

He is my FAVOURITE Hawaiian musician! How I envy you! If I lived in Hawai'i, I would attend every one of his performances. I have memorised almost all of his meles. I love everything about him. I hope they video the show, and put it out for sale at a later point.

Malama Pono,

Claudia

Comment

This article in today's Star Bulletin about Keali'i Reichel is especially for you, Claudia!

The story also makes note of the fact that Keali'i is planning to release another CD around Christmastime!

Miulang
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
            This article in today's Star Bulletin about Keali'i Reichel is especially for you, Claudia!

The story also makes note of the fact that Keali'i is planning to release another CD around Christmastime!

Miulang
            Thanks Miulang! I love the article!
            Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Working...
            X