Wish me "get well soon" pleeeeease!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish me "get well soon" pleeeeease!

I am going home from work early today. Damn sty. My left eye is swollen nearly completely shut, and it's giving me a headache.

toodles.
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: Wish me "get well soon" pleeeeease!

Wishing you well Mike.

Stay OFF the computa...give your eye some rest.

Love and Aloha

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery
      I am going home from work early today. Damn sty. My left eye is swollen nearly completely shut, and it's giving me a headache.

toodles.

Mike;
      Start soaking it for 15 minutes at a time with a gause soaked in warm saline. Try this 4 times a day, and it will bring it to a head. Some styes need antibiotics.

Malama Pono

Claudia

Comment

Aloha Mike.... I hope that you are feeling better and I hope that you will get well soon... Bye for now! And stay off da computer!
        Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Like what the others said, shut down the computer (or put it in hibernate, standby, whatever) and rest. Plus, that's what the radio is for.

Get well ASAP!!
          How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Eh Mike, u stay scoping out all da wahine's hah , nah bra jus joking, get well soon.

Question: For eye swelling, I'd think that warm compress might help ease some discomfort but normally something cold would be used for swelling. Which one could Mike use to help make him more comfortable?

Comment

Thanks for all the well wishes, HT fam. Hopefully some of that love was from a hapa woman ~ my age (mid-20s)

The swelling is down, so I can read my books that came in this afternoon from Amazon!
              Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Working...
              X