This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Declassified Terror Report

Report says terror has increased due to the War on Terror.

Who thinks terror will decrease if we ignore the problem??
    Who thinks lawlessness is preferable?

Does anybody think law & order are the essential ingredients to civilization?

Terrorists are like spoiled children. We are pinching down on them due to their behaviors, and that provokes an even greater response at first. But everybody knows that in the long run, the teenager will eventually conform to the program.
    FutureNewsNetwork.com
    Energy answers are already here.

Re: Declassified Terror Report

Also important to note that it says if terrorists perceive victory in Iraq, it will embolden them further. Whereas if they perceive failure in Iraq, fewer will be inspired to carry on the fight.

Maybe this should be in the American Asylum forum?

Comment

Rather than declassify just parts of that NIE report, the White House should just declassify the WHOLE report and let the voters decide who's right. My gut feeling is that Iraq is not the only cause, but is certainly one of the major reasons why al Qaeda, the Taliban and Hezbollah are as active as they are today. Here's the part they did declassify. The declassified section only talks about Iraq and al Qaeda and not about terrorism as a whole except to note that Islamic extremists comprise a very small part of the Muslim society---although its numbers appear to be growing. It also states that the movement is becoming more diffuse as time goes on, meaning that even if we killed Osama bin Laden and al Zawahiri, there still would be terrorist attacks around the world.

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Okay Miulang, I want to go easy here. Cuz I'm not trying to alienate you or bust you down.

Do you think terror will decrease if we ignore the problem??
        Do you think lawlessness is preferable?

Do you agree that law & order are the essential ingredients to civilization?
        FutureNewsNetwork.com

Comment

Originally posted by Timkona
          Do you agree that law & order are the essential ingredients to civilization?
          I don't agree... I believe the essential ingredients to be Oxygen, Food, Water, and Reciprocation between males and females.

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
            It also states that the movement is becoming more diffuse as time goes on, meaning that even if we killed Osama bin Laden and al Zawahiri, there still would be terrorist attacks around the world.Miulang

Funny how we all see what we want to see in the ink blot test or in politics or just about anything else.

The reason the muslim terrorist movement is becoming "diffuse" is because WE ARE KILLING AND CAPTURING ITS LEADERS OR AT MINIMUM SCARING ITS LEADERS TO HIDE LIKE SHIVERING PIGS.

That's why it's "diffuse".

Thank you G.W. Bush and D. Rumsfeld and C. Rice and D. Cheney.

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
              I don't agree... I believe the essential ingredients to be Oxygen, Food, Water, and Reciprocation between males and females.
              I agree. Food and getting laid keeps most populations happy.

Problem with the muslims is polygamy leaves many men out and the women are butt ugly.

Maybe that's the real root of terrorism? Hmmm? Miulang?

Comment

Originally posted by kamuelakea
                I agree. Food and getting laid keeps most populations happy.

Problem with the muslims is polygamy leaves many men out and the women are butt ugly.

Maybe that's the real root of terrorism? Hmmm? Miulang?
                Please don't agree with me if you are going to post racist thoughts following it

All women are BEAUTIFUL!

Comment

Please don't agree with me if you are going to post racist thoughts following it

How is it racist to say that polygamy leaves some men out (by definition I would assume since most populations are made up of 50% male and 50% female) and that I belive Muslim women, with beards and burkas, are butt ugly?

That's not racist my friend. Thats observant.

Comment

All women are BEAUTIFUL!

Brah, you desperate.

Comment

How is it racist to say that polygamy leaves some men out (by definition I would assume since most populations are made up of 50% male and 50% female) and that I belive Muslim women, with beards and burkas, are butt ugly?

That's not racist my friend. Thats observant.
                      Well I guess your "observations" are much different then mine.

I feel very sorry for many of the women that live in Muslim societies and have to go through what they go through.

You my dear friend...feel the need to post your own feelings on looks... when a person looks different from what you think is the cultural norm for what you think a wahine should look like...that my friend is called unique and beautiful.

If you judge people by their looks my friend...then I think your brain is "ugly"

Comment

If you judge people by their looks my friend...then I think your brain is "ugly"

I'm sure you're right. But I'll take my ugly brain and a hot Hawaiian or European or Asian chick anyday over a female with manly features and a beard and a burka and a 4 year old education and doesn't shave and doesn't bath and gotta use different hands for eating and you know whating.

Nope. Not for me. Muslim chicks? I pass.

Got 3 billion good looking, clean smelling, not going to blow them selves up chicks to choose from. No need.

Oh, by the way, did I say I'm married?

Comment

I feel very sorry for many of the women that live in Muslim societies and have to go through what they go through.

Some would say that the subjugation of women is the perogative of the culture they happen to live in. Who really cares if they can't drive cars, or get educated, or if they are beaten in the home.

Hey, It's cultural. Right?

You would think that NOW would be the staunchest supporter of freeing up women in Muslim cultures. But that organization embraces cognitive dissonance as much as others embrace religion.
                          FutureNewsNetwork.com

Comment

I'm sure you're right. But I'll take my ugly brain and a hot Hawaiian or European or Asian chick anyday over a female with manly features and a beard and a burka and a 4 year old education and doesn't shave and doesn't bath and gotta use different hands for eating and you know whating.

Nope. Not for me. Muslim chicks? I pass.

Got 3 billion good looking, clean smelling, not going to blow them selves up chicks to choose from. No need.

Oh, by the way, did I say I'm married?
                            your ignorance is weak...

However, when you step outside of your cultural beliefs about what someone should look like... please let me know....or someone else on HT please let me know he/she/it has decided to be less ignorant.

Adios

Comment

your ignorance is weak...

However, when you step outside of your cultural beliefs about what someone should look like... please let me know....or someone else on HT please let me know he/she/it has decided to be less ignorant.

Adios
                              I not stepping anywheah. I leave da ugly chicks to guyz like you. Enjoy bruddah.

You said it, not me.
                              Last edited by kamuelakea; September 26, 2006, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X