Clear All

• Sign here if you repaired something today

- Mike_Lowery

I replaced the windshield washer reservoir/pump on my truck
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: Sign here if you repaired something today

Can i Just repeat myself daily?

I'm constantly fixing one thing or another...and a lot of times it's my own bad

Comment

I said I wasn't gonna Post till afta da Election but this thread is perfect foa wat I like say.

No laugh.

Cran, her hubby and lil Cran came ova my hale to put up the tent and tables today.

Everything was perfect when they left. Den wen rain. I hurried outside while MAMA watched from her bedroom window. I grabbed an extra pole and proceeded to put it in the middle part where it was bulging.

Zaaaappp! Da water came pouring outta one Big Puka all on me!!!!

I said no LAUGH.

MAMA wen yell at me dat I suppose to put the pole by da side.

I had to take down the whole ting and fix da Puka den put da tent back up afta the rain subsided.

Yeah. I fixed sumting tonight.

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

BBBBBBUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just jokes, Auntie. Hope you're dried off and I hope you don't get a cold. I wouldn't know anything on fixin a tent, so I shouldn't laugh, but the mental image you conjured was priceless

Yup, can't fix a tent, but you like talk upholstery, we talk upholstery. Actually no, I can't fix that either, but I just overheard "murdock" from my TV, and it reminded me of murdie murdock.
        Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

I played "Daddy to the rescue" as my daughter's car tire got shredded on her way to work. She likely picked up a nail as the tires were not under-inflated.

Anyway, I made use of my service station skills of 40+ years ago by changing the spare, then leading her to the tire shop to get a replacement. She was amazed that I changed it so quickly.

The biggest delay was getting to the freeway on-ramp several miles behind her in Halawa as she got off the H-1 Ewa-bound on the Waimalu-Pearl City exit.

Comment

I fixed my sons guitar this morning, his brother had shoves 3 superman in the hole and they were all stuck and the string broke.
            Since when is psycho a bad thing??
            Sharing withother survivors...
            www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

I fixed our connection to the satellite box so my toddler Jesse could watch the Wonderpets before heading off to pre-school in a few minutes...What's gonna work...TEAMWORK! Oh no the poor chicken has a bucket stuck on her wittle head! What are we going to do? Quick...to the fly boat where are the wheels?

Okay I've been watching the Wonderpets too much! But it sure beats the Wiggles.
              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
                I fixed our connection to the satellite box so my toddler Jesse could watch the Wonderpets before heading off to pre-school in a few minutes...What's gonna work...TEAMWORK! Oh no the poor chicken has a bucket stuck on her wittle head! What are we going to do? Quick...to the fly boat where are the wheels?

Okay I've been watching the Wonderpets too much! But it sure beats the Wiggles.
                What no PinkyDinky Doo yet??? Or Caillou?? My house is a cartoon zone!! Thank gawd for my own kitchen TV!
                I wish I didn't know every theme song to eery cartoon!
                Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                Sharing withother survivors...
                www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Just brought back our office printer from the brink...amazing what a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol can do
                  Hawaii my love, I will see you soon

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine

No laugh.

Zaaaappp! Da water came pouring outta one Big Puka all on me!!!!

I said no LAUGH.

Auntie Lynn
                    Sorry Auntie Lynn........ a no laugh.....a no laugh....
                    Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
                    Mark Twain

Comment

I fixed a gap in my record collection by purchasing the new Tori Amos box set.

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiidreamin
                        Just brought back our office printer from the brink...amazing what a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol can do
                        I didn't know office printers had ears to clean! I gotta whisper around my printer now
                        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

I fixed a co-worker’s computer. Like Mānoa said, you should be able to sign in daily on this one.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                          USA TODAY, page 2A
                          11 March 1993

Comment

Fixed a QuikLock set for a resident.

Comment

Solved a wasp's nest problem on my house. The wasp's were getting too lolo around my house for the kids. Sorry insect lovers, but I had to exterminate them. "Ace is da place."

Comment

Working...
                              X