free computer chairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free computer chairs

Yeah, we'll go with that... Anyway, I want to offer our patrons comfort while they surf the web on our computers, so can anyone donate a computer chair? I'll even pick it up.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: free computer chairs

Try checking out craigslist there may be some free chairs available.

Comment

If you're looking for free, go where the free stuff is. Craigslist is good, but Freecycle Honolulu may work too.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
        If you're looking for free, go where the free stuff is. Craigslist is good, but Freecycle Honolulu may work too.

Mahalo... that is a wonderful site.... they have a location in just about every metro area... needless to say... I have joined a few of them.
        Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
        Mark Twain

Comment

I'm going to try to be nice about it, but shouldnt your work invest in some chairs? I bought 18 $40-$50 chairs from Office Max/Depot for my store. Theres even some on sale this week.
          Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

They're saving up pennies for a fire extinguisher.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbent
              I'm going to try to be nice about it, but shouldnt your work invest in some chairs? I bought 18 $40-$50 chairs from Office Max/Depot for my store. Theres even some on sale this week.
              The business is too slow to make a profit, and the money we do make goes to other bills (mainly paying me, since I'm the person running the place).
              How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Working...
              X