Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha from Massachusetts

Hi there!

Just thought I take this time to introduce myself.

I'm looking to move to Kauai this spring and hope that all will go well. I think it will.

I'm not coming blind and have done my homework. It won't be easy but it will be well worth it.

Wish me luck!
    Mask

Re: Aloha from Massachusetts

Nice to have you Mask, welcome to the HT party and hope all goes well with your move!!

Comment

Thank you LocoBoy!

I'm sure it will. It's all in the details.
      Mask

Comment

Don't know where Pepperell is, but Massachusetts has always had a special place in my heart. My family used to vacation at the Cape when I was a child and I have fond memories of our old cute little summer home.

Welcome to HT!
        Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
        We're not here to mess around
        Boston, you know we love you madly
        Hear the crowd roar to your sound
        Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
        You know we couldn't live without you
        Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Welcome to some fun!
          Love the sunflower...we have a trip planned driving through MA next year.
          Since when is psycho a bad thing??
          Sharing withother survivors...
          www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Aloha and Welcome Mask! I dunno but your screen name keeps reminding me of the Book and da Movie!

Auntie Lynn
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Hi Lei Liko!

Pepperell is in north central Mass. just below Nashua, NH. Mass. has become kind of downtrodden as of late and just another part of the northeastern mega-opolis. Way too crowed and noisy for my taste. The is a whole different scene though.

Thank you for the welcome!
              Mask

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle
                Welcome to some fun!
                Love the sunflower...we have a trip planned driving through MA next year.
                Hi blueyecicle!

The sunflower we grew! The bees love them! I hope you enjoy your trip to MA, but be warned that MA drivers are "challenging" to say the least!
                Mask

Comment

Originally posted by Mask
                  be warned that MA drivers are "challenging" to say the least!
                  Hah! Spoken like someone who has almost been run over by a taxi while walking on a Boston sidewalk!

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                    Aloha and Welcome Mask! I dunno but your screen name keeps reminding me of the Book and da Movie!

Auntie Lynn
                    Hi 1stwahine!

The screen name just kind of happened by a mistake.

I had engineered and produced a song for a friend in New York city for her husbands stage show that ran in Athens, Greece. When they did the translation for the credits and they screwed up my first name (Mark) and I became the producer known as Mask. So, I kept it.
                    Mask

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                      Hah! Spoken like someone who has almost been run over by a taxi while walking on a Boston sidewalk!
                      Believe me, I try to stay out of Boston as much as I can. I find it to be a cold and ugly town. JMHO
                      Mask

Comment

Aloha and welcome to HT Mask! I love your screen name by the way. Kauai is a nice place to live. I live on the island of O'ahu the largest island on the Hawaiian Island chain.
                        Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Originally posted by achow
                          I live on the island of O'ahu the largest island on the Hawaiian Island chain.
                          Bigger than Hawai`i Island? I gotta get a new atlas...

Comment

Welcome to HT, Mask. I lived in Boston for 10 years and loved the pulse of the city (of course, I was younger back then, and loved being around so many young people ). Haven't been back there since I moved to the other coast. But Fall was my favorite time of year in New England: when the leaves start changing color (didn't like having to rake the leaves up, though). I'd drive up to NH and VT to see the fall foliage. I had a friend in VT whose family had a farm so we tapped maple trees for the sap, pressed apples for cider...ahhhh the smell of a woodstove...

Anyway, where on Kauai are you planning to land? Some parts (especially the stretch between Lihue and the Coconut Coast) are pretty much packed and the roads are horribly inadequate, so you might just feel right at home (except for the climate).

Miulang
                            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                              Bigger than Hawai`i Island? I gotta get a new atlas...
                              *giggle*
                              Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                              We're not here to mess around
                              Boston, you know we love you madly
                              Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                              Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                              You know we couldn't live without you
                              Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Working...
                              X