Launching TutuPupule.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Launching TutuPupule.com

Aloha! I need your assistance. I dunno nuttin about Sponsors. I created TutuPuPule.com with the intention of juss helping my fellow Recovering Drug/Alcohol Addicts in A Rehab program in Hawai'i.

I already have one Sponsor. Den the question came up about a Sponsor Cost List. Prices for various Advertisements on the Site, etc. I will need a CPA or a Lawyer fast. Any recommedations or suggestions is greatly appreciated. Remember...I'm poor. I no can afford dat much.

All monies will be used for the Purpose of TutuPuPule.com. I will not be making nuttin. T.P. is Non Profit.

Plezzzzzzzzzzzz.

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Re: Sponsors

Auntie...

Can you please be a little more specific?

Are you asking for a lawyer or cpa to put up a "Free" Ad on TP? Or are you asking for a Lawyer or CPA to "pay" to be a sponsor and put up adds there.

I'm sure I could find Lawyers for you that would love any free publicity...
    however, they gonna charge for services just as they normally would... I assume.

Pleaes clarify a bit...

Comment

Manoa, you can read?

I said I need help! I need a CPA or a LAWYER FAST! Not to advertise on the site. I'm recieving donations and I don't want to get into trouble.

Neva mind.

Auntie Lynn

btw: Mahalo Blue!

Comment

I think I'm understanding....

Most lawyers will allow a free phone consultation sometimes... If you want to call several and get different free consultations on whatever specific question you have... you could do that.

But if you really need something to do with these donations....hey if it's monetary... you could give it to an Organization that is specifically set up to run programs for recovering addicts.... (just keep all receipts of your donation's passing them on etc.... could come in handy later)

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
          I think I'm understanding....

Most lawyers will allow a free phone consultation sometimes... If you want to call several and get different free consultations on whatever specific question you have... you could do that.

But if you really need something to do with these donations....hey if it's monetary... you could give it to an Organization that is specifically set up to run programs for recovering addicts.... (just keep all receipts of your donation's passing them on etc.... could come in handy later)
          Manoa, The money that I'm receiving is going towards the operation of T.P. There are plans being discussed of a Computer Lab where Bloggers will be able to go and use the facility as well as learn how to Blog. Also, how to learn computer skills. T.P. is in the early stages. But once it is rolling it will take off like lightning. It is the first of it's kind to be offered anywhere. Try look and you won't find anything like it!

Auntie Lynn

Update: I got all the information and more from Fran! MAHALO!!!!!
          Last edited by 1stwahine; September 30, 2006, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
            Manoa, The money that I'm receiving is going towards the operation of T.P. There are plans being discussed of a Computer Lab where Bloggers will be able to go and use the facility as well as learn how to Blog. Also, how to learn computer skills.
            Well, you can use my workplace for that (during regular business hours that is). We have three computers, but I guess its a start.
            How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
              Well, you can use my workplace for that (during regular business hours that is). We have three computers, but I guess its a start.
              I just got back from a meeting. Adrian talk it over with your Boss first. If he say's ok. Get back with me and let's plan a meeting. It would be perfect. Right in the heart of town. We could work out something. Yeah, please get back to me. Join my team!

One Big Ohana for the purpose of helping others!

I got another Company who joined today.
              http://www.drug-alcohol-rehabs.org/

TutuPupule.com is Non Proifit

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Re: Launching TutuPupule.com

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                Aloha! I need your assistance. I dunno nuttin about Sponsors. I created TutuPuPule.com with the intention of juss helping my fellow Recovering Drug/Alcohol Addicts in A Rehab program in Hawai'i.

I already have one Sponsor. Den the question came up about a Sponsor Cost List. Prices for various Advertisements on the Site, etc. I will need a CPA or a Lawyer fast. Any recommedations or suggestions is greatly appreciated. Remember...I'm poor. I no can afford dat much.

All monies will be used for the Purpose of TutuPuPule.com. I will not be making nuttin. T.P. is Non Profit.

Plezzzzzzzzzzzz.

Auntie Lynn
                This is a great thing Auntie Lynn... keep up the good work... God bless you.
                Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
                Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Queenolu View Post
                  This is a great thing Auntie Lynn... keep up the good work... God bless you.
                  Mahalo Dear Tayo for the Well Wishes. It's starting out slow but it will come into being. When things are new especially FREE ~ others wonder if there is a catch. There is none with T.P.

http://www.tutupupule.com/blog/

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Auntie;

See if someone can set you up with a Paypal account. That way those people not in the immediate Oahu area can donate to your cause.

Also, I have some computer stuff that I would be willing to donate as well. Could you put a link up to an address or PO box where I can send it?
                    Last edited by nachodaddy; October 2, 2006, 06:58 PM. Reason: added computer stuff
                    You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

Originally posted by nachodaddy View Post
                      Auntie;

See if someone can set you up with a Paypal account. That way those people not in the immediate Oahu area can donate to your cause.
                      heheheh.

I started to get DONATIONS last night.

Blue was the first. However, I can't touch none of it until I set up an account on Thursday. Fran will be helping me get the Non Profit Status and other things I have to get. All I wanted to do is provide a service for Free for my fellow Recovering Drug Addicts in Hawai'i. But get all kinds of paper work to be done. Rules and Regulations to follow. Slowly but Surely everything going come into being. I don't plan to make a single penny off of this venture. Whatever monies come in will be used for T.P.

Dis betta and bigger den being President of MWH!

Love and Aloha

Auntie Lynn

Address:
                      Lynn Vasquez
                      545 N. Kukui Street #13C
                      Honolulu, HI 96817

Note: It's ok. I not worried about being Tagged.hahahaha
                      Mahalo, Nacho!!!!
                      Last edited by 1stwahine; October 2, 2006, 07:22 PM.

Comment

heheheh.

Good Morning!

TutuPupule.com is on a Link and recongnized along with other organizations.
                        http://www.drug-alcohol-rehabs.org/d...nizations.html

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Working...
                        X