New Video about Big island available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Video about Big island available

TEARS FOR HAWAII a new video DVD is becoming available next week. Videographed by local photographer entirely on Big island. Its about living in hawaii, and has ome good monologues with mayor Kim and UNCLE SAM and others along with some real good slack key music by Hawaiis own JOHN KEAWE. go to islandbreezearts.com for website mahalo

My new VIDEO

Hi folks. I put together a video DVD about hawaii. No hollywood production but it is informative and truthfull. My ugly face is in it in a few monologues along with our mayor and with Uncle sam of Reinstated hawaiian government and some faces you do not know. If you would like to go to my website heres address islandbreezearts.com
    Check it out. It is becoming available next week! mahalo

Comment

aloha from Mountainview hawaii

I am Frank battaglia. I moved here over 2 years back from Seattle area. I am basically retired, sort of? My background of talent is photography and now VIDEO. For those of you out of stae that wish to move to hawaii possibly my video dvd could help. It has alot of info about Big island hawaii as far as what its like to live here, with words from mayor and others and locals . Go to islandbreezearts.com thats my website Mahalo

Comment

Re: aloha from Mountainview hawaii

Hi, sounds interesting. How do you post new threads here?

Mahalo, Buzzy

Comment

Re: aloha from Mountainview hawaii

Originally posted by Buzzy View Post
          Hi, sounds interesting. How do you post new threads here?

Mahalo, Buzzy
          Read the FAQ Section Dear.

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
          X