Ozomatli, Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozomatli, Anyone?

They're coming back to Aloha Tower on Thursday 10/12. They're awesome, even if you don't agree with their admittedly lefty political views and activism. At any rate, I was just wondering if any HTers are going, and if they'd like to join me for an adult beverage at the show. It will be my birthday, and the eve the beginning of production on my band's album. I'm psyched.

And, no, this isn't a ploy to round up some free birthday drinks. Unless it works.
    Don't be mean,
    try to help.

Re: Ozomatli, Anyone?

I'm intrigued...what's the price to get in?

Comment

i figure anywhere between $12-$25...well worth it...
      Don't be mean,
      try to help.

Comment

9pm show starts
        $23
        www.ticketweb.com

Comment

What's the headcount on who's going? I want to go, but I didn't realize it started after 9... I still have to work on Friday.

Comment

alas, in keeping with the story of my life, no one has signed on...
            Don't be mean,
            try to help.

Comment

I'm still interested. I'm not on call either, so that won't be an issue.

Comment

heheheh. It's Jdub's B.D. If you all don't mind an Old Bag tagging along...I'll go so I can Blog about it from my perspective.

Auntie Lynn
                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

i would consider it a great honor, auntie!! you, too, absolut!! awesome!!
                  Don't be mean,
                  try to help.

Comment

Originally posted by jdub View Post
                    i would consider it a great honor, auntie!! you, too, absolut!! awesome!!
                    Where do we meet. How do we pay for tickets? Etc. etc. etc.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

here's the ticket info that came with the press release i was sent...if you like, auntie, i can meet you and anyone else like go at o'toole's or a place of your choosing and we can walk over together...i'm psyched...

21 & Over Advance general admission tickets priced at $23 available at Maui Taco’s Mililani & Kailua, BC Burrito Kaimuki, Cha Cha Cha Salseria Hawaii Kai, UH Campus Center, Jelly’s Aiea, Hawaii’s Natural High Waikiki, Hungry Ear Kailua, Haleiwa Surf & Sea, Rainbow Books & Records on University Avenue and online at www.ticketweb.com or Charge-by-phone at 866-468-3399. Applicable service charges may apply.
                      Don't be mean,
                      try to help.

Comment

here's the ticket info that came with the press release i was sent...if you like, auntie, i can meet you and anyone else like go at o'toole's or a place of your choosing and we can walk over together...i'm psyched...

21 & Over Advance general admission tickets priced at $23 available at Maui Taco’s Mililani & Kailua, BC Burrito Kaimuki, Cha Cha Cha Salseria Hawaii Kai, UH Campus Center, Jelly’s Aiea, Hawaii’s Natural High Waikiki, Hungry Ear Kailua, Haleiwa Surf & Sea, Rainbow Books & Records on University Avenue and online at www.ticketweb.com or Charge-by-phone at 866-468-3399. Applicable service charges may apply.
                        I'll meet you at Otoole's!

We'll make your B.D. one you'll remember!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

wooo-hooo! i can't wait! gonna be hurtin at work the next day...no mattah...i can handle...
                          Don't be mean,
                          try to help.

Comment

Well, my Ozo plans are now in the toilet. The night of the concert also happens to be the night we begin recording the album. Clearly, my music has to come first, but I was so looking forward to tearing it up with Auntie at one of the best live shows there is to be seen.

Thanks for your generous offer to accompany me, Auntie. You are an absolute angel. We go tro 'em back bumbaye.
                            Don't be mean,
                            try to help.

Comment

Well, my Ozo plans are now in the toilet. The night of the concert also happens to be the night we begin recording the album. Clearly, my music has to come first, but I was so looking forward to tearing it up with Auntie at one of the best live shows there is to be seen.

Thanks for your generous offer to accompany me, Auntie. You are an absolute angel. We go tro 'em back bumbaye.
                              Wat about your birthday? Aren't you going to celebrate afta recording?

Let's PARTY!!!!!

Auntie Lynn
                              Last edited by 1stwahine; October 9, 2006, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X