the "paste what you copied" game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the "paste what you copied" game

I'm really bored, so this game is to paste 'n post what you have in your copied cache.

here's mine:

Don't steal. The government hates competition
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: the "paste what you copied" game

PDF] Aquaponics-Integration of Hydroponics with AquacultureFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
    Fish farmers view hydroponics as. a biofiltration method to facilitate ... 1984. An integrated system of aqua- ...
    attra.ncat.org/attra-pub/PDF/aquaponic.pdf - Similar pages

I'm nerdier than you, obviously.
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/addons/...b-dae07de9b3d2
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

http://hawaiithreads.com/attachment....4&d=1163914801

(copied above)

wow, its still there, i copied that last night...

guess which one's me?!

KaYa T.
        sigpic

Comment

We create the foundation for flawless networked entertainment applications and mission critical defense applications. Our growing body of solutions enable home-theater quality television over the Internet (and IPTV networks), efficient multimedia broadcasting to mobile devices and life-critical reliability in the extreme conditions of the battlefield.
          We have broad-based partnerships with some of the largest and most sophisticated companies including global defense company Northrop Grumman and Sumitomo Electric Networks. Investors in the company include Cisco, Sony, Adobe, TI, Honda Motors, Matrix Partners and Granite Ventures.

We have an extraordinary team of business and technology leaders. The core technologies upon which our solutions are based were invented by our world renowned scientists. With an exceptional technology foundation, the company is building a rapidly expanding business that will alter the worlds of home and mobile networked entertainment as well as defense communications.

Primary Responsibilities
          • A leading contributor to the development of applications, tools and test suites for our embedded software libraries.
          • Develops a broad range of well-structured and documented system software solutions that support reliable multimedia file delivery and/or streaming applications.
          • Ensures superior implementations by actively participating in gathering requirements, seeking input from colleagues, and generating design documentation and review material.
          • Works closely with library developers to ensure that applications demonstrate industry best practices and that test suites cover envisioned library workflows.
          • Works closely with broader team and customers in reviewing application and utility requirements.
          • Responsible for working with customers in replicating and helping to resolve application/library issues.
          • Active in developing prototype components and integrating multiple embedded components in support of demonstrations, customer evaluations and reference designs. Environments to be supported include PCs, handsets, set-top boxes and streaming servers.
          • Proactive in translating requirements into meaningful development milestones.
          • A committed team member that demonstrates ownership of individual milestones and supports broader company milestones.
          • Endorses and contributes to company development methodology.
          • Strong analytical and conceptual skills; able to generate original concepts and practical designs that scale with a broad range of embedded environments.
          • Self-directed and agile in balancing and resolving conflicting requirements.
          • Capable of supporting multiple product initiatives in various stages of development.

Requirements
          • 4+ years software development experience, preferably in embedded environments
          • Strong C/C++ software developer and passionate about delivering high quality and well-structured code.
          • Experience in scripting languages a big plus
          • Experience in design and development of commercial quality software highly desirable, particularly in constrained and/or performance-driven embedded environments
          • Experience with standard software development tools, including version control and issue tracking
          • Experience in developing software in a variety of development environments (eg, Linux, win32, WinCE, Symbian, VxWorks …) and on a variety of CPUs (eg, x86, ARM9, MIPS)
          • Experience in server, handset or STB products highly desirable
          • Experience in multicast, streaming and/or file delivery applications a plus
          • Experience in developing applications in a Microsoft OS environment a big plus
          • Excellent verbal and written communications skills essential
          • A self-starter who excels in a small startup setting
          • Bachelor’s Degree in CS or EE, MS preferred
          life is ok sometimes

Comment

ps: yikes. sorry ... looks like my last paste was a job description. fun game still?
            life is ok sometimes

Comment

Item number: 190053964446 if you have anymore questions please contact me.
              Since when is psycho a bad thing??
              Sharing withother survivors...
              www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Voodoo 3:23 Chelo 360° $0.99
                Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
                Flickr

Comment

::nothing:: LOL. I hit reply and Ctrl V and surprisingly... nothing was on my clipboard and it's 4:05PM EST.
                  -kp!

Comment

http://www.ahmeni.org/

I'm putting a turkey in the imu at work and wanted to get some insight... I'll skip the liquid smoke, that's for sure!
                    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by blueguy
                      Just swing the controller like you would if you threw an uppercut.
                      I've been doing that. It's not working...otherwise I wouldn't ask, ya know. The best I can get is a powerful swipe from the sides when I'm not even trying to. Otherwise, it's good fun, but I keep hitting the damn trainer in the "hit the mitts" training game.

^was talking about Wii Boxing in that copypasta
                      myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

http://missamerica.org/competition-i...p?state=Hawaii

Oh yeah just did that a few minutes ago
                        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Oooo I pasted...and it wasn't pretty it had alot of cussing...hmmm...won't post that!

Comment

pasting this: [QUOTE=Surfingfarmboy;118319]
                            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Tag you're it - See my Blog I know you hate these things Tasha that's why I torment you so.

Comment

Working...
                              X