Contesting Parking Tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contesting Parking Tickets!

Last month, I went to to register my Manerva at the DMV. I was shocked to learn that that I had outstanding tickets which needed to be paid and cleared before I could be issued my Registeration.

I went to to District Court on Alakea Street and waited for the longest time. Finally, it was my turn. I told the clerk, I was paying the fines but I was contesting the tickets. It was easy. Lots of paper work for her but I neva care. It was the principal of the thing.

On my reason to the Judge, I kept it short and sweet.

Your Honor, I have no recollection of the the incidents happening. My vehicle has been inoperable for over eight months and parked in my parking stall. God is my WITNESS.

Sincerely,

Lynn Vasquez

I recieved a letter from the the their Office today. I recieved a Check too!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Re: Contesting Parking Tickets!

Wow, Auntie Lynn, how'd they manage to tag your car while it was parked? Or, was it unclear writing on the citation (ie wrong license number) or what? Maybe da DOG had something to do with it??? hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by SouthKona View Post
      Wow, Auntie Lynn, how'd they manage to tag your car while it was parked? Or, was it unclear writing on the citation (ie wrong license number) or what? Maybe da DOG had something to do with it??? hahaha
      I dunno wat happen. But it did. The tickets were issued on Pua Lane. Remember...I live in MWH. Plenty tings happen in and around MWH. The main ting I got back my money!

Justice prevailed!!!

And I neva need one Lawyer.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

This is a pretty amazing story. I’m sure HPD would be embarassed if people heard about it.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
        USA TODAY, page 2A
        11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
          This is a pretty amazing story. I’m sure HPD would be embarassed if people heard about it.
          heheheh.

Yep. I dunno if I like cash the check or not. Maybe I should juss FRAME um. NOT!!! I go take photocopy and den cash um foa proof.

Den I going show my Pals at the Chinatown Police Sub-Station of the booboos some Officers made.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Working...
          X