Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discovery Channel: Discovery Atlas

http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/atlas/atlas.html

am now watching the episode on italy: fantastic! been there twice but wish i could live there for a couple of years!
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Re: Discovery Channel: Discovery Atlas

I'm sick and can't seem to sleep but wanted to say I LOVE THIS SERIES! I watched both Italy and China. These are done so well and are facinating. I would love to visit Italy, beautiful! And anything I can learn about China is awesome to me (being part Cantonese myself).
    I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Thanks for the thread. This was fascinating. I am setting my reminders! WOW
      Since when is psycho a bad thing??
      Sharing withother survivors...
      www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

I haven't watched all of either program yet, but I've heard so many good reviews (the ones here included) that I know I'll have to get drawn in.

Next week: Brazil; the week following: Australia.

Comment

yeah, the discovery channel puts out some great stuff!
          525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Thanks for the tip Shave Ice. Sounds like a fantastic series. I too am especially interested in the Italy Atlas. Discovery's site says it reairs today at 9pm e/p, but I couldn't find Oceanic's Hawaii cable (channel 69) listing for it online.

Anyone have the printed local schedule? What time will it be on today? Or at all?
            sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Yes, yes and yes! Saw both the China and Italy programs and can't wait to see Brazil (one of my favorite countries) next week. This series kind of reminds me of some of the Time-Life books that were published about regional cooking from all parts of the world.

Miulang
              "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

looks like the next chapter will be on brazil this sunday....

http://online.tvguide.com/detail/tv-...bjectid=283314

Comment

Discovery Atlas

Great new HD production. Saw both aired so far; Italy and Brazil. Very well done and beautiful to watch if you've got a HD bigscreen like I do.
                  “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                  http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Working...
                  X