Leilehua teacher accused of selling ice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leilehua teacher accused of selling ice

When we have teachers getting busted for selling Ice... You can say somethings not right
    A Leilehua High School teacher was arrested last night and charged with selling about 15 ounces of crystal methamphetamine to an undercover officer last month and this month....
    http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...426738105.html

I'm not judging the schools... However, I am judging this teacher

Re: Grading the Public Schools

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
    When we have teachers getting busted for selling Ice... You can say somethings not right

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...426738105.html

I'm not judging the schools... However, I am judging this teacher
    I'm not judging this teacher. Having no personal experience with ice, my impression is that it is very alluring to people who are doing a million things at once, and don't have the time or energy to keep up. And it helps, at first. I don't think it ever lets go. I am so sad for this young man and I hope that he has hit bottom, and I hope that he finds his way back. He was a promising baseball star out of Kaiser and recruited by HPU. He has to have something going on between the ears because he went into education and was teaching SPED. This will be nasty. It is horrific and sad. Imagine the loss that his students might be feeling. There is definitely a loss of trust among parents whose children were in his care. Really, we have to learn that people who get caught on and with ice need all the support we can give them to be whole again.
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. I hope that still applies here. I went to school with Lee, and based on what I knew of him, I am shocked at the allegations. He is a good person with a good heart and deserves an opportunity to speak to the charges against him.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
      USA TODAY, page 2A
      11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
        Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. I hope that still applies here. I went to school with Lee, and based on what I knew of him, I am shocked at the allegations. He is a good person with a good heart and deserves an opportunity to speak to the charges against him.
        Did you read the criminal complaint filed against him? Over thirty pages long (PDF file):

http://honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/frontpage

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
          Dude... Many of us are shocked... however a good person does not sell drugs. One who sells is one for make money off people that have habits... scumbags if you ask me....

This brother is lower than that... He brings people in DOE down because of his actions!

Meth/ICE they are frickin killers... brother was selling the stuff....(nothing been said wheter he was using.... that I know of yet)

But frick... METH/ICE.... I know the teachers aren't getting paid enough.... but damn..... this kind of stuff pisses me off...
          Last edited by damontucker; October 12, 2006, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Although you are my friend, Mānoa, I know now I could never trust you to be a fair and impartial third party in a dispute, a judge in a talent contest, or a referee for an AYSO soccer game.

The word “alleged” or “allegedly” should have appeared three times in your post, but apparently the word isn’t in your vocabulary.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
            USA TODAY, page 2A
            11 March 1993

Comment

a good person does not sell drugs
              Better put your heat shields up for when your hanai mom sees this, M.

Comment

Dude... Many of us are shocked... however a good person does not sell drugs. One who sells is one for make money off people that have habits... scumbags if you ask me....
                Weren't you pimping kava here not too long ago??????

It is not a question of "good" versus "bad". You gotta drill down to the "why" or you are just trying to treat a symptom not look for a cure. Good people do desperate things when they have to. I wish you would see that.

Please add "Doctor" and "best friend" to TuNnl's list.
                You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

Re: Leilehua teacher accused of selling ice

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                  Better put your heat shields up for when your hanai mom sees this, M.
                  I should have said Illegal Drugs... As Pharmacist are good people and my mom will receive free weed when she has her chemo shots from someone the big island that is licensed to grow for medicinal purposes....if she chooses to smoke after her shots this time.

Originally posted by nachodaddy View Post
                  Weren't you pimping kava here not too long ago??????
                  Wasn't selling Kava was trading up via the "Red Paper Clip"...and KAVA is legal.

Good people do desperate things when they have to. I wish you would see that.
                  Good people do desperate things.... Bad people sell Illegal drugs that mess up society.

Comment

I should have said Illegal Drugs... Good people do desperate things.... Bad people sell Illegal drugs that mess up society.
                    I...was going to say something, but you've got my head spinning here, my friend, and I can't figure out how to phrase it any longer, though I will try.

Just chop away everything else and hang on to the "good people do desperate things" part. Even selling illegal drugs. Then, they pay a penalty to society for their actions (well, we hope that to be the case.) But sometimes, they can still be "good people." There's no single, clear-cut delineation between "good" and "bad" people, that will apply equally to all human beings - or would be agreed upon by everyone.

But I can accept that for you, Manoa, as an individual, selling illegal drugs (circumstances irrelevant) clearly puts someone into the "bad" box; that's ok, and a lot of people will agree with you.

Comment

Good people do desperate things.... Bad people sell Illegal drugs that mess up society.
                      That is a pretty hard line. You coming off your stance that pot should be legalized?

Comment

That is a pretty hard line. You coming off your stance that pot should be legalized?
                        Pot is Legal in Hawaii as well as a few other states for Medicinal purposes.

How am I coming off any stance?

Comment

Pot is Legal in Hawaii as well as a few other states for Medicinal purposes.

How am I coming off any stance?
                          I must have misunderstood you. I seem to recall a thread where you advocated decriminalization of pot. Did not know you just meant for medicinal purposes. End of subject.

Comment

Yes I'm an advocate of decriminalizing pot in general...
                            If it will help people off Ice and Meth I'm all for it... I'm not a believer that Pot is a gateway to stronger drugs.

Comment

Bingo! I got on!!!! I've been having computa problems from dis morning and couldn't logged on. However, I've been READING! Before dey come and pick-up my computa or it goes kaput again ~ juss wanted to say...Manoa, "People from all walks of Life are not immune to the Horrors of Ice!" Yes, many good people have fallen because of it. I know many. Before they were Bad they were GOOD! You are so Full of KAKAS!

Auntie Lynn
                              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
                              X