Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't think I've posted a bio about myself yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think I've posted a bio about myself yet.

Aloha mai kakou! I don't want to give out my inoa if that's okay with you. Some of you know me though. I was born on Lei Day, 1991 in Boston, Massachusetts and raised inYork, Maine where I am currently living. I currently go to York High School. Some of my hobbies include playing the piano, singing, writing stories, surfing, listening to all kinds of music, and learning foreign languages. I'm currently learning Spanish, German, and 'olelo Hawai'i.
    'Alika

Re: I don't think I've posted a bio about myself yet.

Nice bio...

uumms so are you hawaiian livin a life away from the precious Aina? or just studied the language? Just wondering

Comment

Originally posted by *pinao* View Post
      Nice bio...

uumms so are you hawaiian livin a life away from the precious Aina? or just studied the language? Just wondering

Mahalo nui loa!

I'm actually half German and half British English. Languages just come so easily to me and I love learning all the ones I have listed.
      'Alika

Comment

ooh okay..

ich heisse Sonia.. hah.. thats my german there.. i studied german for like 5 years.. and yeah it was too annoying for me.. had to learn the die der and das.. no no lol wasnt for me.. the more latin based languages are more easier for me..

Comment

Originally posted by *pinao* View Post
          ooh okay..

ich heisse Sonia.. hah.. thats my german there.. i studied german for like 5 years.. and yeah it was too annoying for me.. had to learn the die der and das.. no no lol wasnt for me.. the more latin based languages are more easier for me..

In that case, I'll ask you this question:

?Que te gusta hacer?
          'Alika

Comment

en general? pa tiempo libre? pues.. surfear.. skate.. cosas asi... y q te gusta hacer?

Comment

Working...
            X