Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Pacific NorthWET, Canada side...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Pacific NorthWET, Canada side...

Hello all! Found this board by "Hawaiidreaming's" trip report on the Hawaii.com BB....I've had a couple of days off work and I loved reading this board...I've been lurking a couple of weeks here now though. I really loved reading the thread about "Auntie Lynn" meeting Lorna and all the others that did too! What a great board!

My son and I (16) spent 2 weeks in Oahu last year....we LOVED it! This year though, I took him on a Caribbean cruise, with hopes that he would meet teens his age, but he didn't. We did meet this rich woman from Texas who I hung around with and asked us to do it again in 07, even promising sharing one of the biggest suites on the ship....my son pleaded with me when we were back in our tiny inside room to say "NO, can we please go back to Hawaii?"....I did...her and I are still in touch and she keeps trying to convince me....

BUT....I've already booked a condo for a month next July...Oahu was really magical to us when we visited...in our 2 weeks, we did a lot....but missed a lot too, as we really took it easy and relaxed and vacationed, like being on Hawaiian time We still have lots to see and do that we missed last year...

That's pretty much it! I hope to chat with you all and get to know you!

Christine.

Re: Greetings from Pacific NorthWET, Canada side...

Hello, hello! Welcome to HT.
    "Hey fool, we gots yo leada!"
    "But I can't even read good."
    "Whatever that means, you ____ peasant."
    "That (stuff) is the MOST BALLER THING EVAAA!!!!"

Comment

Re: Greetings from Pacific NorthWET, Canada side...

Aloha and welcome to HT! Hope you will have fun posting!
      Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Working...
      X