Some hit overpass AGAIN!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some hit overpass AGAIN!!!!!

Oh my word.....we'ren't we just joking about his a little while ago!! lemme find out where!! I just heard from my boss while sitting in traffic on H1 east bound that some dingy hit another overpass...by the looks of it there was NO way he'd fit under that thing...hang on...more details to come.......if any one see's or hears something else let us know..Mahalo~

* Still checking Honolulu City Traffic Cams...haven't found one with a good shot.
    Last edited by Got2HaVKaYaNoW; October 28, 2006, 10:01 AM.
    sigpic

Re: Some hit overpass AGAIN!!!!!

Well, tell us WHERE. Why be coy?
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

HPD's online traffic log doesn't give too much detail, but there's on on H1 East:
      10/27/2006 - 9:15:50 PM - STALLED/HAZARDOUS VEHICLE - 8X E H1 FWY - H2S ONTO H1E - PEARL CITY
      That said, overpass strikes are frighteningly common. As we noted in that thread, the Gulick Avenue overpass gets hit all the time. They're just usually not quite as catastrophic as the Army incident.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
        HPD's online traffic log doesn't give too much detail, but there's on on H1 East:That said, overpass strikes are frighteningly common. As we noted in that thread, the Gulick Avenue overpass gets hit all the time. They're just usually not quite as catastrophic as the Army incident.
        Ryan:
        I had checked the site and thought it was the one at 9:19 a.m., that said "trailer;" thanks for the info.
        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
          They're just usually not quite as catastrophic as the Army incident.
          I think in most cases the overpass wins. It's just a matter of cleaning up the pieces of the truck and re-opening the lanes. In other words, just another accident.

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
            I had checked the site and thought it was the one at 9:19 a.m., that said "trailer;" thanks for the info.
            Heh. Shows how carefully we read. All the incidents listed as of this posting are dated Oct. 27. Wonder if the link to the HPD dispatch system is down? Can't believe there've been no incidents since 10:02 p.m. Friday night...

Comment

They probably don't work on Saturdays to update the site
              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

The page updates automatically, 24/7.

Something must be wrong with the feed.

Comment

Working...
                X