rental listings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rental listings?

hi i'm new in this forum. i'm just wondering if you have any suggestions where i could find apartment/house rental listings. i've been browsing the advertiser, rental illustrated and craigslist. are there any other websites or forums with listings? thanks!

Re: rental listings?

Hey Melemac... see that link at the top of the screen that says "search?"

You might want to try using that. It really does work.

Comment

Seems the only one you're missing of the set that's basically repeated here each time the question is asked is the Star-Bulletin listings. And a handful of ads sometimes appear in the Honolulu Weekly. I'd exhaust those before turning to a national portal like Apartments.com.

Comment

Originally posted by melemac View Post
        hi i'm new in this forum. i'm just wondering if you have any suggestions where i could find apartment/house rental listings. i've been browsing the advertiser, rental illustrated and craigslist. are there any other websites or forums with listings? thanks!
        Here are a couple more. I would almost testify in court about how certain I am I've posted a list in one or more other threads. However, when I used the search function, I was unsuccessful. Probably operator error, but oh well.

The first URL is the Honolulu Board of Realtors site, which does list rentals and its search is easy to use, esp. by geographic area.

The second is another site favored by property managers because it nets them military renters. However, the site is available for all to use. Free, no registration, etc.

http://hicentral.com/
        http://www.dodreferral.com/index_new.php?ID=hi
        I know a lot less than what there is to be known.

Comment

good stuff! thanks!!

Comment

Working...
          X