Award-winning food and more next Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Award-winning food and more next Sunday

If you're looking to taste some good food, and sip on some top flight wines and spirits at a great local event, check this one out...

Presented by American Express, HONOLULU Magazine’s Hale ‘Aina Awards is an annual celebration of Hawai‘i's top restaurants with proceeds benefiting the Hale ‘Aina ‘Ohana. Each year, the readers of HONOLULU Magazine are asked to select the best restaurants in Hawai‘i in a variety of categories with the winning restaurants awarded Hawai‘i’s most prestigious dining award at the event. You can be among the first to congratulate the winning restauranteurs and chefs!

The Hale ‘Aina Awards is also an opportunity to treat your palate with delectable selections prepared by some of the winning chefs (Restaurants include Hoku's, The Bistro at Century Center, Roy's Sansei, Ruth's Chris and desserts from The Royal Hawaiian), sip fantastic wines and spirits from some of Hawai‘i’s top distributors, enjoy live entertainment from Hawai‘i’s favorite performers, bid on great culinary-related merchandise and packages in the silent auction, and much more.

Funds raised from the Hale ‘Aina Awards and silent auction will go to furthering the mission of the Hale ‘Aina ‘Ohana to provide support for the development and promotion of culinary training programs at the University of Hawai‘i Community Colleges throughout the State.

The event takes place on the evening of Sunday, November 12 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel. Tickets are $125 and are available now. Call (808) 534-7587 to purchase tickets. Receive $25 off your ticket price if purchasing tickets using an American Express card. For more information, please visit www.honolulumagazine.com.
Working...
X