Aloha from the Big Island!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha from the Big Island!

New member here, I've lived in Hawaii for 6 years now, and have owned/lived in properties throughout Hilo and Puna during that time. No, I'm not getting evicted or anything, I just keep changing my mind about where I want to live. I started in Hilo, near downtown, sold that and moved to Fern Acres to have some land. I soon found out that I am not a farmer and moved to Nanawale to a nice place there. I just bought back my first Hilo house (an 82-year old plantation home) to restore it to its former glory. I also own properties in the Kapoho area and plan to build there eventually.

I love it here, I love to snorkel and dive and hope to have more time to do that more. I love the Hawaiian culture and study it as much as I can. I truly love my Hawaiian life and the welcoming nature that I have always found here.
    --John Dirgo, RA, ABR, e-PRO
    Island Trust Properties, LLC
    808-987-9243 cell
    http://www.hawaiirealproperty.com

Re: Aloha from the Big Island!

John, Aloha and Welcome to HawaiiThreads.com! Looking forward in seeing you on the forum!!!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Aloha John, Nice to see you found this place. I remember you from Punaweb,
      which I also check out.
      Check out my blog on Kona issues :
      The Kona Blog

Comment

Aloha John! Welcome to Hawaii Threads! I hope to see you more on here and please enjoy your stay!
        Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Aloha John D

I see you on Punaweb too....
          http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
          Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
          Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Working...
          X